Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s definitely a better defensive midfielder than a Centre Back, he should be playing there for years to come hopefully. 

Captain in the making . He is the real deal . Still learning but todays games will have him learning all the quicker

Absolutely first class first half today . Not seen second yet

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Clear red 

Watch it at the correct speed and you will see he gets there first, plays the ball at full stretch, the May plants his foot late to stop the ball while Jack is still in full forward motion.

slow motion Makes  it look a lot worse to watch.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Clear red 

2 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Watch it at the correct speed and you will see he gets there first, plays the ball at full stretch, the May plants his foot late to stop the ball while Jack is still in full forward motion.

slow motion Makes  it look a lot worse to watch.

Done nothing but watch it 

clear red 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Nupe they really don’t - the forum don’t have a clue watch the gif 

I think the contact (which is bad) is more down to May shiting it, than Jack going in to hurt him.

Jack has played the ball, and gone in hard to protect himself - if May goes in properly they both bounce off and it’s a nothing incident. 

I can see why it’s a red (bad impact) and why people argue it isn’t (gone in hard, but more to protect himself than to hurt someone). He could have gone in easier, but might have ended up like May. I’ve no issue with what he did. 

I think we’d normally win an appeal, but can’t see the SFA overturning a 3rd appeal from Jack. 

Any sane cunt knows that you don't tackle with an open foot like that, more than likely snap your own leg. I could people's point if he went in over the ball or full blooded with foot shaped to blooter the ball and May making sure he didn't come off second best. 

Jack paid with the red card because May shat it

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Done nothing but watch it 

clear red 

watched it a ton of times.  It's not a red card IMO.

I think you are wrong, and that he had no time to do anything other than what he did.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I think you are wrong, and that he had no time to do anything other than what he did.

Didn’t have to go in with such force, but if he’d gone in like May he might have ended up with an injury. 

You go in hard and protect yourself. No issue with it. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think the contact (which is bad) is more down to May shiting it, than Jack going in to hurt him.

Jack has played the ball, and gone in hard to protect himself - if May goes in properly they both bounce off and it’s a nothing incident. 

I can see why it’s a red (bad impact) and why people argue it isn’t (gone in hard, but more to protect himself than to hurt someone). He could have gone in easier, but might have ended up like May. I’ve no issue with what he did. 

I think we’d normally win an appeal, but can’t see the SFA overturning a 3rd appeal from Jack. 

That’s fair mate 

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This board baffles me at times . If that is a straight  red card . The game is a bogie

Never a red in a million years.  He set himself out to win the ball, the opposing player pulled out and he caught him.  Yellow at most although in my opinion a few years ago play  would have continued.  

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This board baffles me at times . If that is a straight  red card . The game is a bogie

It's not like he's went over the ball or dived in with two feet or been really late. 

Two players have went for the ball and he's gotten to the ball first and played it. Momentum has done the rest. That's football, sometimes people get injured. 

Never a straight red. 

Amazing the difference of opinions.

Thought he won the ball and didn't intentionally follow through or intend to hurt May more that May actually bottled out and ended up with his ankle in the wrong place.

I like the fact that Jack went in to win the ball and didn't hold back.

Never a sending off just a bit off bad luck on Mays part, hopefully we appeal and win.

Ps, Collum is a cunt and couldn't wait too punish us.

Archived