Good Old Popcorn Teeth

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Never a penalty!! :dance:

I genuinely don't think it was a stonewaller. The rules specifically say it has to be a "deliberate" hand ball and I don't believe he meant it. I'm sure he tried to chest it but the touch off Murray's head took it further away from his body so he ended up controlling it with his arm. No chance it was deliberate and that is what it needs to be to be against the rules.

Love the classless reaction in the interview though.

Someone should show him a video of Tony Stokes throwing punches at the back of Tavernier's head and near enough ripping the shirt of his back from earlier on in the season.  

The last time we played them the Referee gave us fuck all and they got everything.  He should be reminded of that.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely don't think it was a stonewaller. The rules specifically say it has to be a "deliberate" hand ball and I don't believe he meant it. I'm sure he tried to chest it but the touch off Murray's head took it further away from his body so he ended up controlling it with his arm. No chance it was deliberate and that is what it needs to be to be against the rules.

Love the classless reaction in the interview though.

Nice try mate but it was 100% a penalty, he made a distinct motion towards the ball, aye the flick caught him off guard but he had time to react. 

1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Nice try mate but it was 100% a penalty, he made a distinct motion towards the ball, aye the flick caught him off guard but he had time to react. 

His arms were by his side, he leaned into it, his body was angled so that neither the linesman or ref could be sure it hit his arm, there wasn't a Hiv carrier close enough to be denied anything, but with a million slo-mo replays it seems like it should've been a penalty. Shame! Fuck Lennon! Fuck Hivs! And about time we caught a break.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

His arms were by his side, he leaned into it, his body was angled so that neither the linesman or ref could be sure it hit his arm, there wasn't a Hiv carrier close enough to be denied anything, but with a million slo-mo replays it seems like it should've been a penalty. Shame! Fuck Lennon! Fuck Hivs! And about time we caught a break.

Fod would have saved it anyway the game he was having