***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

Happy enough with a draw but we could have won that (I say could because they could have had 2 in the first half) and we played really well and the team put in a fantastic shift ,, apart from NK who's a waste of a jersey.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose I'm happy enough with a point but if we had won you couldn't say we wouldn't have deserved it. A couple of stronger players in place of Krancjar and Windass in that team and it might have been a different story. up front. 

Really good performances throughout the whole defence and from two or three others today.

WATP

2 minutes ago, gruggs said:

Much better from us which just makes the losses recently even harder to take.

But £18m my arse. That's against two Scottish centre halves who aren't current internationalists. He will get munched in the EPL

He’s fucking terrible, I just don’t see it. He’ll never be an EPL standard player, I don’t even think he’s their best striker 

2 minutes ago, BurghBear said:

Should have won that!

where is that fight against the lower in the league teams! 

Bates was excellent when he came on along with Wilson, Tav, John, McCrorie, Candeias and Holt. Fod done his bit in the first half! If only we had Some one to put away the chances created, Morelos should have put two of his chances away! 

This I feel cheated after watching that performance when you compare to against killie.

A good base to push on from. Clear out some deadwood and sign a few players (strikers and midfield) and we arent too bad off

Player Ratings—

Foderingham—7.5

Tavernier—9

Bates—8

Wilson—8.5

John—7.5

Candeias—7

Holt—8

McCrorie—6 (Didn’t really get involved today)

Niko—4

Windass—6.5

Morelos—6.5 (Poor finishing but was a handful all game for their defence)

Just now, plymouthranger said:

He’s fucking terrible, I just don’t see it. He’ll never be an EPL standard player, I don’t even think he’s their best striker 

If I had (really had to) to pick one from them it would the thumb.

6 minutes ago, JR said:

“FT: celtic 0-0 Rangers

It's all over! Rangers take a point away from celtic - but it could so easily have been a win for the visitors. Gordon made a stunning save to deny Morelos on one occasion but Rangers came close with several other openings, too. celtic were the best team in the first half but spent much of the second 45 on the back foot.”

Thats what the Sky Sports app says. I couldn’t see the game today but is that accurate? 

Aye mate. Sat too deep first half and allowed them to play. 

Majority of second half Bates and Wilson were winning balls at the halfway line, whole team pressing high.

Morelos had a few great chances. He needs to calm it a bit, just too desperate to score.

Archived