El Buffalo

DW1872

Leckie ..... along with a good few others is a snake .... I hope this abomination of an article is translated into Spanish correctly for Morelos and he uses it as a hammer to hit this snake and the rest of the haters over the head with.

The way these so called "sports" reporters are allowed to disrespect and character assassinate our Club, players and our support with no comeback is nothing short of disgraceful.

But we are The Rangers after all and the only way to put the vermin in their place and prove them wrong is to perform on the park .... until that happens the onslaught will continue ..... like all of us .... I can't wait for the day we bring the title back to Ibrox .... just to see them all spewing their rings up.

:UK:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The only thing missing from that article was an attempt to up the Dembele Dollar count.

But this is what they do though ,don't they ? 

Two young centre forwards on the park . One runs his heart out , harasses the defence all match and gets himself into positions to score . The other , an apparent £40M superstar , plays the part of the invisible man . So what does leckie do ? Slaughter one and totally ignore the other . 

Sad really . 

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Bill leckie is a fucking wombat

:mutley:

I know whos shoe's I would rather be in Bill, the exact opposite of what you think, nomark.

Slating a 21 year old kid with little grasp on the lingo 6 months into a new life  in a new country, brave journalism.

I understand Morelos played quite a few games in Helsinki directly before joining Rangers.   So the lad may already have played around the equivalent of a whole season.    If so the break in Florida will do him the world of good and with a bit of luck he'll come back and smash in a barrowload of goals in the second half of the season.   There's nothing quite like scoring plenty of goals and getting plenty of assists for other goals to shut reptilian journalists up.   

Next season, assuming we don't get a mega offer for him which would be too much to refuse, I hope he uses the experience of this season as a sort of sighting the target and goes on to turn into a really top rate striker for Rangers.    The trick for the DOF and the management team is to find someone he can partner with up front to really smash in a whole lot more goals next season.  

I'm surprised that article was allowed to go to print, it is dripping with hate. Maybe his editor thought it would cause controversy and more folk would buy their comic of a newspaper, in which case the editor is just as much of a slimey mess as the author.

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

I understand Morelos played quite a few games in Helsinki directly before joining Rangers.   So the lad may already have played around the equivalent of a whole season.    If so the break in Florida will do him the world of good and with a bit of luck he'll come back and smash in a barrow load of goals in the second half of the season.   There's nothing quite like scoring plenty of goals and getting plenty of assists for other goals to shut reptilian journalists up.   

Next season, assuming we don't get a mega offer for him which would be too much to refuse, I hope he uses the experience of this season as a sort of sighting the target and goes on to turn into a really top rate striker for Rangers.    The trick for the DOF and the management team is to find someone he can partner with up front to really smash in a whole lot more goals next season.  

Dont think the boy has had a break other than his 2 weeks off injured mate. Think finnish leagues run from April to October so he would have been well into his season when he joined us

48 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

There’s a nauseating smugness about those who supposedly support irrelevant diddy clubs and consider themselves above all the “Old Firm nonsense”. 

Leckie does seem to have a major problem with us in particular, strangely.

I know the guy, he hates both Old Firm but knows which side to bash to pay the bills.

He's young and got a lot to learn but is sitting top of the goalscoring charts. His overall game needs to improve and needs to work in his finishing and produce in big games but he has the potential. For a journalist to attack a 21 year old who's had half a season here and is top goal scorer seems odd. Bitter to be honest. If he was Scottish it would be different. Borderline xenophobic.

Noodle head Sinclair missed a sitter and I don't remember the superstar Dembele getting out of Bates pocket but hey let's attack the new guy because he plays in blue.

Scum journalist contribute nothing to our game and only hold it back with their vitriol.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ive just watched the highlights again from Saturdays game, the first morelos header was a fantastic save from gordon, morelos does what strikers are told to do, back the way the keeper went, he's unlucky imo yet i remember people giving him pelters for missing it 

Thank fuck at last someone who agrees with me 

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ive just watched the highlights again from Saturdays game, the first morelos header was a fantastic save from gordon, morelos does what strikers are told to do, back the way the keeper went, he's unlucky imo yet i remember people giving him pelters for missing it 

Aye he done everything right the first header the 2nd one was a howler tho he's got to at very least work the goalkeeper there.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I can handle a lack of ability but not a lack of heart 

hear hear.  I think this is why we have had so many cult heroes, guys like Marvin andrews, Kerkar, Sebo and a whole host more.

They were players that most knew were not good enough for the long term at Rangers, but every time they pulled on the jersey they gave us everything they had.

Do that and we will love you.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye he done everything right the first header the 2nd one was a howler tho he's got to at very least work the goalkeeper there.

Second one looks like he was an inch or two short to get a clean header but maybe he jumped too early, but the first is a great save from gordon, 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Second one looks like he was an inch or two short to get a clean header but maybe he jumped too early, but the first is a great save from gordon, 

Looked to me like he was trying to glance it down into the bottom corner which is a more difficult header than placing it the other way and getting a more solid connection,his heading is definitely something that needs worked on.

Gers fans celebrated the draw like a league win sums up where they are as a club

This is another media made up facet that is untrue. Not one bear I know celebrated in that fashion. We celebrated a bloody good spirited team performance where we were unlucky not to win which is a lot different from the spin these reporters are putting on it. Its sad how they try to turn everything Rangers into a negative.

I had the misfortune to read this soon after it was released online and thought about posting an open letter to this cretin. Needless to say that didn't happen and given the time of year I'd better things to do.  It was put on the back burner safe In the knowledge he would get roundly hammered on here and elsewhere for his derogatory shite. 

Well I'm up now with a clear head, I've re read his comments so as I'm clear on his motivation so here goes. 

This rodent knows as well as anyone in Scotland that this support has had precious little to cheer about of late. We have endured a severely limited squad of players who too many times already this season have failed to live up to the standard that blue Jersey demands. We have endured a board of directors who uniformly have failed to make good on promises that brought them to power. We have been left embarrassed, disappointed and dejected on a routine basis for far far too long and yet we still get behind our club in numbers that will stand with any in WORLD football. 

So for various reasons already well documented by him and his gutter press cohorts,  a severely hamstrung Rangers team finally deliver a level of performance that is befitting of our wonderful supporters. For the first time in God knows how long our players rallied together and rattled a team that has been unashamedly showered in plaudits for the last two years. It was very similar in fact to what Hearts offered the other week only this time without the scoreline to put a shine on the performance. 

Instead though of simply acknowledging the fact Rangers were at  the very least the equal of the home team this traitor to the profession chooses instead  to poke fun at the fans for cheering our team at the end.  He concentrates on belittling the achievements of our young striker who finishing aside had a fine game and has the best goal tally in the entire league. 

In summation then Bill Leckie has shown himself to be nothing more than a pandering sycophant totally incapable of offering anything resembling even handed opinion relating to Glasgow Rangers.  The only crime being his comments will almost  certainly sit well with his paymasters who clearly endorse the bias slant that characterises the entire article. 

But if you're looking in Mr Leckie know this. The Rangers fans don't want nor need your praise we have long since had your number so at least do us the curtesy of remaining true to your comments when challenged on the radio in the coming weeks. I for one look forward to it. 

32 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Gers fans celebrated the draw like a league win sums up where they are as a club

This is another media made up facet that is untrue. Not one bear I know celebrated in that fashion. We celebrated a bloody good spirited team performance where we were unlucky not to win which is a lot different from the spin these reporters are putting on it. Its sad how they try to turn everything Rangers into a negative.

The overwhelming feeling and discussion leaving the ground on Saturday was "we should have won that" but pride the players put in a battle. It was celtic who done a Lap of honour and had players twirling scarfs about. But the media won't mention that.