Our club & board are a shambles

Pedrono1

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Bastards putting in their own money again! 

The op was suggesting we used the Macleod transfer funds to pay off a loan. This loan facility was announced AFTER we sold Macleod?

Is fairly irrelevant now but the McLeod money was used to pay him back when it came in from Brentford as the loan was secured against the transfer fee. 

He did what he did to keep the lights on at the time, fair enough.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Is fairly irrelevant now but the McLeod money was used to pay him back when it came in from Brentford as the loan was secured against the transfer fee. 

He did what he did to keep the lights on at the time, fair enough.

I wasnt aware of that. I suppose thats on of the benefits of being a listed company, youre forced to be transparent.

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I would include any Rangers supporter of sound mind who took an interest in boardroom matters over the last 5 years yet still voted in the recent poll that they would take Ashley back.

Ashley is a total cunt. Anyone who thinks he is the answer is a fucking idiot.

26 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Ashley is a total cunt. Anyone who thinks he is the answer is a fucking idiot.

No one could be more of a fucking idiot that anyone who backed a convicted criminal who as it turns out again fucked the rules to take control. Now one wouldn't need such a large IQ to work out that you were going to get fucked.

Backing a criminal cunt with a track record that would make death look like an act of clemency and this criminal cunt who now has it in his gift to put us out of fucking business as a consequence of the COS judgement. 

Ah but, he's a Rangers man. That'll save us! :mutley:

Now correct me if I'm wrong. Can't remember Ashley ever running us. I do remember that two of his placemen were on the board who were instrumental in getting us running on a break even basis. 

I can't recall Ashley ever starting a war, but I do recall King starting one and as it turned he hadn't even read the fucking SDI contract. I do recall SDI honouring their contract as a supplier, but King actually breaking it. I also recall and to this day, that not one shred of evidence was provided to prove the SDI contract was one sided. I also recall Ashley giving us back the crown jewels for fuck all, when he didn't need to. However, I do recall, 1872 paying Ashley 27p a share to get king off the hook.

So you want Ashley as a supplier to tell Green, oh I'm going to earn too much from that, just reduce all the pricing? 

Now you don't need to provide me with evidence that you live on Pluto, but start telling me about business and how it should be run and I'm listening, but not one where you have a career fucking criminal running it and then you can tell me who the fucking idiots are.

BTW, I never voted for Ashley.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sports Direct Loyal ??

This from the muppet that doesn’t like anyone saying Dave King Loyal, what a fanny. 

I actually believe he may be mentally ill. I've tried to not react to him as much as I used to, I'd hate to think that he might harm himself or others if he were tipped over the edge.

I would take Ashley if he was to put money in to the club and get us back to being the premier club in Scotland and competing in the champions league. I’m not an Ashley lover but he does have enough funds to take us to the top in Scotland again. I’m sick of the way we are run and I just don’t like King at all we are embarrassing ourselves with everything we do. I realise this won’t be popular but wether it be king, Ashley, the fans, whoever I’ll still buy 3 season tickets this year and next season 4 season tickets 9 kids kits plus 2/3 adult tops every year and on the cccs. I’m so desperate to win this league.  

Am I sports Direct loyal? 

29 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I would take Ashley if he was to put money in to the club and get us back to being the premier club in Scotland and competing in the champions league. I’m not an Ashley lover but he does have enough funds to take us to the top in Scotland again. I’m sick of the way we are run and I just don’t like King at all we are embarrassing ourselves with everything we do. I realise this won’t be popular but wether it be king, Ashley, the fans, whoever I’ll still buy 3 season tickets this year and next season 4 season tickets 9 kids kits plus 2/3 adult tops every year and on the cccs. I’m so desperate to win this league.  

I would have taken Ashley, Whyte, Green, or whoever  if they took us back to the top of Scottish football but the sad reality is none of them had any ambition to take us back to where we want to be.

Ashley doesn't give a shit about Rangers, all he did was exploit the plight of our club for his own selfish interests, he has treated Rangers with utter contempt. Time to give up on the fantasy mate.

1 hour ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I think Ashley said he's finished with Football once he offloads Newcastle.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No one could be more of a fucking idiot that anyone who backed a convicted criminal who as it turns out again fucked the rules to take control. Now one wouldn't need such a large IQ to work out that you were going to get fucked.

Backing a criminal cunt with a track record that would make death look like an act of clemency and this criminal cunt who now has it in his gift to put us out of fucking business as a consequence of the COS judgement. 

Ah but, he's a Rangers man. That'll save us! :mutley:

Now correct me if I'm wrong. Can't remember Ashley ever running us. I do remember that two of his placemen were on the board who were instrumental in getting us running on a break even basis. 

I can't recall Ashley ever starting a war, but I do recall King starting one and as it turned he hadn't even read the fucking SDI contract. I do recall SDI honouring their contract as a supplier, but King actually breaking it. I also recall and to this day, that not one shred of evidence was provided to prove the SDI contract was one sided. I also recall Ashley giving us back the crown jewels for fuck all, when he didn't need to. However, I do recall, 1872 paying Ashley 27p a share to get king off the hook.

So you want Ashley as a supplier to tell Green, oh I'm going to earn too much from that, just reduce all the pricing? 

Now you don't need to provide me with evidence that you live on Pluto, but start telling me about business and how it should be run and I'm listening, but not one where you have a career fucking criminal running it and then you can tell me who the fucking idiots are.

BTW, I never voted for Ashley.

Really?. When were we running on a break even basis?. I know they were directors for a short period of time but we made a loss of £7.535 million that season. Unless you have access to the internal financial monthly figures how would  you know. Any evidence would be appreciated.

I really don't understand the total obsession some have in constantly arguing these issues. All the boards, all the owners, all the major shareholders, including White, Green, King, Ashley and any other idiot I've forgotten were all shit and not fit for purpose.

Trying to argue about who was more shit than anyone else is like having to decide whether you want your knackers chopped off with a sword or a carving knife. All solutions are and were shit and equally distasteful.

We need new owners and a new board. The current one and every one that preceded them are / were also not fit for purpose. Ashley is no more the answer than any of the previous and current clowns.

38 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I really don't understand the total obsession some have in constantly arguing these issues. All the boards, all the owners, all the major shareholders, including White, Green, King, Ashley and any other idiot I've forgotten were all shit and not fit for purpose.

Trying to argue about who was more shit than anyone else is like having to decide whether you want your knackers chopped off with a sword or a carving knife. All solutions are and were shit and equally distasteful.

We need new owners and a new board. The current one and every one that preceded them are / were also not fit for purpose. Ashley is no more the answer than any of the previous and current clowns.

so why would you think "new owners and a new board" will be better, if everything else in the past has been shite? won't it just be "more shite".