Murty Talks About Cummings

NeoGeo7

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, loan with option to buy... does that mean at the point of agreeing the loan we also agree a fee if we want to make the deal permanent at the end of the loan. If he plays well and attracts interest from another club who are willing to pay more than the fee we agreed, does this mean we may end up having to pay more to get him?? Or is there no fee agreed and negotiated once the loan spell ends? Anyone know

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

So, loan with option to buy... does that mean at the point of agreeing the loan we also agree a fee if we want to make the deal permanent at the end of the loan. If he plays well and attracts interest from another club who are willing to pay more than the fee we agreed, does this mean we may end up having to pay more to get him?? Or is there no fee agreed and negotiated once the loan spell ends? Anyone know

Fuck knows. 

17 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

'Seen bits and pieces....loads of footage blah , blah.'

Talks a lot.Murty has been handed this guy.

Conveniently ignoring where he goes in depth about his personality and what kind of character he will bring to the dressing room and how he can see him fitting into 3 positions

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Conveniently ignoring where he goes in depth about his personality and what kind of character he will bring to the dressing room and how he can see him fitting into 3 positions

No. A lot of talk picked up when he was told who he was getting.

Also cant remember a Rangers manager going into such detail on a new signing. No need actually. The player should justify the manager on the pitch. Manager shouldnt need to big him up like this before a ball has been kicked.

15 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

No. A lot of talk picked up when he was told who he was getting.

Also cant remember a Rangers manager going into such detail on a new signing. No need actually. The player should justify the manager on the pitch. Manager shouldnt need to big him up like this before a ball has been kicked.

That's twice within a week you've been wasted on a school night Bob

4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

That's twice within a week you've been wasted on a school night Bob

Lucky I dont have to go there anymore.

Willie Waddell managed Rangers when I first saw them. Waddell and the guys who succeed him never talked like that about signings, especially loan ones.

15 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Lucky I dont have to go there anymore.

Willie Waddell managed Rangers when I first saw them. Waddell and the guys who succeed him never talked like that about signings, especially loan ones.

Guys who succeed him? As in managers? Like Murty?

Ehm, think you've contradicted yourself old Bob.

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

'Seen bits and pieces....loads of footage blah , blah.'

Talks a lot.Murty has been handed this guy.

To be honest I think this is the case but Murty seems happy with it as are all our support - I don't think I've seen one comment from any fan online or anyone I've spoke to that is unhappy with this signing and I include myself in that.

Having watched it Murty seems delighted with the signing.

Watched the video interview with Cummings too was surprised at it in a good way - never had him down as a Rangers supporter or someone who felt that way about our club ... if I'm being even more honest he's the type of guy I'd expect to see on Twitter after a celtic pumping saying haha sevco or something like that so was plesantly surprised to hear his comments.

Especially liked the part about after 6-months would you want to stay here and it was a resounding yes right off the bat.