Bronzy

*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

13 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Ffs man gee it a rest

I wasn't comparing teams, players or even quality, and it was a tad tongue in cheek  however, simply scoring 5 goals in about 20 minutes regardless of opposition it was pretty decent to watch. We've hardly done that in years! For years we have always lacked a cutting edge up top, and we'll very possibly revert to type in our next game but i can't remember the last game we actually looked like scoring a shit load of goals. Also my bet came up so maybe my judgement is being clouded somewhat :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Nice bit of shoehorning a moan into a 6-1 win.

more an observation than a moan

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Took the Tv folk long enough to find the best replayof Cummings goal. It was a peach.

Very like Ryan hardies away to alloa 

• Like 1

Just now, cushynumber said:

In future keep your own personal opinions to yourself we are meant to share a brain ffs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

You're a moaning observationist.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Agreed, however, this may be little controversial, I still he can offer something from the bench. I think many, understandably to an extent, have completely written him off but IMO he is still a very solid squad option to have in certain games where and when needed. Used well he still have that experience and know how to help in some situations. Good to finally have players coming back. The sooner everyone is back the better. 

I'm also not ready to write off Miller either, all he has to do now is hang around the 18yrd box, their is no need for him wandering all around the park with the signings we have brought in, 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye I dunno why we play him in his natural position either

I have seen nothing from him on the left side, he keeps coming in onto his right foot so I think he should be given a chance on the right.

I have never been fan of playing players on the opposite side from their main foot. 

I think given time to develop, a Cummings/Morelos front pairing could absolutely tear it up. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

In future keep your own personal opinions to yourself we are meant to share a brain ffs

maybe just start my own personal forum and just argue with myself.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Seeing as every time we've beat Ayr in the Scottish cup we've went on to win it, won't matter who we get in the draw. :cup:

How many times is that?

Missed game but just saw that Morelos miss :lol: worst miss I've ever witnessed 

• Like 3

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

I'm also not ready to write off Miller either, all he has to do now is hang around the 18yrd box, their is no need for him wandering all around the park with the signings we have brought in, 

Hopefully if he plays a part, having more midfield options means that when he does play he plays further up the field. He still has a knack of scoring big goals in big games. In and around the final third he can still be a threat IMO........

• Like 1

Just now, cushynumber said:

Thought this was YOUR forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Loves Rangers that much he was just trying to put off the Chinese bids

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Took the Tv folk long enough to find the best replayof Cummings goal. It was a peach.

This explains a lot about RTV - they had it on screen for about a decade and naebody noticed.

Gers6Ayr1.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Yeah that sound like a great idea, I would be the first not to comment in it as a show of solidarity!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Thought this was YOUR forum.

well it would be if yous cunts didnae keep turnin up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

That describes the entire forum.

Hey, does that qualify as Personal Abuse? ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I think given time to develop, a Cummings/Morelos front pairing could absolutely tear it up. 

This would make me so happy if they could. 1 up front  is only acceptable at the piggery Imo. I’d persevere with Cummings and Morelos and with Candeias and Murphy with Dorrans when back could be powerful when we are attacking 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Worst miss I’ve saw since Cummings at hibs ?to be fair he didn’t give one fuck and tucked his next one away perfectly 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

How many times is that?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

How many times is that?

Four

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Hey, does that qualify as Personal Abuse? ?

Ive banned myself for 24 hours

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Didn't see him misplace a pass. Two misplaced headers first half. Thought he did keeper no favours with pace on the passback although full blame is with Wes.

Second half, only error was a complete midjudgement of the ball in the air with their forward missing the chance it created.

A good performance, better with ball than of late, perfectly competent with what he faced though it wasnt much.

I seen the misjudged header, @gsa was particularly focused on the amount of times he gives the ball away whilst passing.