Smile

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s interesting that we’ve not improved at all really 

It’s a minor improvement, 17+ better goal difference and 6 points more than last year.

Had we been playing as we are now at the start of the season i’d say we’d be level pegging with the scum.

A manager other than Pedro and we would be sitting top of the league IMO. They’ve been very ordinary this season and while so have we at points, we’ve also shown there’s the nucleus of a decent team in there. A proper manager from the start and we would have dropped less silly points and probably got at least one win against them. This season will go down in history as a huge missed opportunity to stop their 10. 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

It’s a minor improvement, 17+ better goal difference and 6 points more than last year.

Had we been playing as we are now at the start of the season i’d Say we’d be level pegging with the scum.

You are technically saying we have improved significantly then but only recently. 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Had we been playing as we are now at the start of the season i’d say we’d be level pegging with the scum.

Nah, can’t buy into the last part of your post. 

Quite often we get a decent couple of games just to end up dropping points at home to absolute pish teams

Just now, .Williamson. said:

6 points better off is still quite shite. 

Aberdeen last year were better than we are this year going by your post

Aberdeen were still better than us last season though, so by definition if we are better than them this year - that's another improvement to note?

Also away from the table and stats I think (and I acknowledge Murty has had some bad results) you can see what he's laying down and improvements all over. We now have a technically decent side who play some good football and aren't murder to watch.

The missing thing is a couple of leaders on the park for me. Real winners who know what it's like to win trophies. 

They are more within our sights than they think. We still have tough games coming up including them @ Ibrox in a few weeks but lets be serious - this title race isn't over despite what some would have you believe.

I think this’ll end up a season of what if by the end of it.

I think they’ll win the league with us pushing them quite close, which will result in them buying more players in the summer and us selling our main goal scorer and hoping to fuck we can replace him with whatever money we get

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aberdeen were still better than us last season though, so by definition if we are better than them this year - that's another improvement to note?

Also away from the table and stats I think (and I acknowledge Murty has had some bad results) you can see what he's laying down and improvements all over. We now have a technically decent side who play some good football and aren't murder to watch.

The missing thing is a couple of leaders on the park for me. Real winners who know what it's like to win trophies. 

I do think we’ve improved, I just didn’t realise table wise there hasn’t been all that much of a change. 

The fact I am starting to expect us to win every game we go into again shows I obviously believe we have improved. I’m quietly confident that we can beat the taigs at home next month too 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

6 points better off is still quite shite. 

Aberdeen last year were better than we are this year going by your post

a few teams have improved this season

hearts and killie. then the addition of hivs to the league .

we have improved that there is no doubt. last season was brutal .we played with almost all our championship team due to the new signings being injured or pish .

add into the mix the tarriers have slipped a bit .we are closer and if we continue to improve we will be on their coat tails for the run in .

I just wonder how long it will take for the taig media to admit we are in the title race .they are quick to point out that the sheep are at times 

I’m surprised at how little we’ve improved points wise, I’d have thought we would be 12 points better off or something. 

It just goes to show that last season was a total fluke and it has constant reminders of Warburtons first 6-9 months in the championship when nobody could touch us but then we still played the same way and were found out. That’s exactly what’s happening to them and we would be top had we appointed an actual manager instead of Pedro, it’s fucking sickening that the actions potentially of one man (Parks son) has fucked this for us. 

I said in September this was going to be a season of missed opportunities and if we finish 6 behind them it’ll be probably one of the most sickening league losses in a long time, because you know it’s been coming.