Rumour by ID10 from ff

Smile

52 minutes ago, Smile said:

Cummings & Murphy will be signed at seasons end, clubs have been contacted to say Rangers will activate deals 

Strong rumours a deal has been agreed with James McArthur on a bosman but just rumour, currently checking this

Hope McArthur can play CB, that's where we need players

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not necessarily. Mark Allen's job includes not only supporting whoever the manager is but also ensuring stability, continuity and development in the squad so that if managers change there'll never be the same upheaval again. I'd imagine the targeting current/ potential scotland international with EPL experience is more to do with the Board/Allen than Murty.

The result this Sunday is likely to be a bigger factor and indicator of Murtys future imo.

Nonsense mate Mark Allen is just a front for something else happening behind the scenes, we’ll never hear from him while he’s here, he’ll have no impact and in a couple of years he will sneak out the back door with a large pay off..

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Nonsense mate Mark Allen is just a front for something else happening behind the scenes, we’ll never hear from him while he’s here, he’ll have no impact and in a couple of years he will sneak out the back door with a large pay off..

Was that @K.A.I who said that? Can't remember if it was him or someone else

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He's just lulling us all in with these bloody impressive signings he keeps making. Sneaky bastard.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

kickin a man when hes down eh:lol:

Joking aside Mcinnes must of went in and asked for Ronaldo and messi. If the list of players he was given  wouldn't of got into his Aberdeen team

14 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

There was a few who said similar things, Blue Avenger was definitely one of them, Kai probs did too but there were loads of others.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not necessarily. Mark Allen's job includes not only supporting whoever the manager is but also ensuring stability, continuity and development in the squad so that if managers change there'll never be the same upheaval again. I'd imagine the targeting current/ potential scotland international with EPL experience is more to do with the Board/Allen than Murty.

The result this Sunday is likely to be a bigger factor and indicator of Murtys future imo.

Unless we get another few 5-1 skelpings in the games against the smellies, and somehow finish 3rd. The job’s his IMO.