Morelos over cummings

Clarkyyy

1 minute ago, Clarkyyy said:

Hes your cf mate .. his jobs to score goals .. he had 2 chances to do his job & shat it .. i dont care if he runs about or bullies defenders .. a want him to score when it really matters

I said the same earlier btw mateĀ 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

DontĀ understand Morelos OR Cummings, why not both.Ā  Ā OK so Windass scored early doors but hid for the other 88 minutes, play both and let them alternate between 9 & 10Ā 

Just asked the same thing am no sure how he'd be in the 10 role but has fantastic hold up play and work rateĀ 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I said the same earlier btw mateĀ 

Im no dissin the wee man btw .. all im sayin is if you want him doin everything bar scoring great but have him in behind someone who will if not alongside themĀ 

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just asked the same thing am no sure how he'd be in the 10 role but has fantastic hold up play and work rateĀ 

He can beat a player as well but his finishing has been honking. Even during the warm up his shooting was gash. Windass disappeared after 2mins and Cummings up front with Morelos behind couldnā€™t have been any worse.

36 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

The same as he gave us against falkirk when morelosĀ never .. the same as he gave us against ross county when morelos had 70 mins n never ?Ā 

So heā€™s better when he scores, and when Mo scores??Ā 

Your the perfect hindsight football fan.Ā 

46 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Mainly against lower half of the league teams.

Around a third down to sheer shite goalkeeping. (Ross Co, Dundee 2, Hivs, St J).

Ā 

And who exactly has Cum scored against??

We need both of them on the pitch not an one or the other debate.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As i say mate play morelos as a 10 then .. the cfs job is to score goals when it matters . Ā So far hes failedĀ 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We should have had the pair of them on together much sooner - completely agree, mate.

No chance of them getting anything together while weā€™re working them the way we are.

Iā€™ve just come off the phone with my lad whoā€™d missed the game, but in the course of telling him all about it, made me wonder if weā€™re hanging young Alf out to dry a bit?

Lots are saying heā€™s played non-stop for however long.

Yet weā€™re still expecting him to do the business on days like this - and slagging him off when he doesnā€™t.

He either needs support or rest.

Ā 

I really think Murty needs to have a think about tactics.

Morelos all too often drops deep or drifts wide leaving 0 strikers in the box (not classing Windass as a striker here).

Now let Morelos do what heā€™s doing but get him to beat a man, draw the defence (as he did when he pegged their centre half) and then Cummings takes up the prime poachers position.

Playing two up top with 2 wingers could be the way to go. The trouble is midfield is a bit light but as I said during the game we had a lot of space when we lifted it over the top to the wings.

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

We should have had the pair of them on together much sooner - completely agree, mate.

No chance of them getting anything together while weā€™re working them the way we are.

Iā€™ve just come off the phone with my lad whoā€™d missed the game, but in the course of telling him all about it, made me wonder if weā€™re hanging young Alf out to dry a bit?

Yet weā€™re still expecting him to do the business on days like this - and slagging him off when he doesnā€™t.

Ā 

If hes played non stop and thats his excuse .. drop him out & let yhe form goalscorer inĀ 

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Ā 

Itā€™s a hard one to call mate, he does seem to take every miss too much to heart and I really think it affects his game as he dwells on it too much.

Maybe your right that as a young lad he needs protected from himself and a couple of games on the bench more as a rest than being dropped would do him the world of good. Only Murty knows if he would take it as a rest or see it as being dropped and if it would affect his confidence.Ā 

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Itā€™s a hard one to call mate, he does seem to take every miss too much to heart and I really think it affects his game as he dwells on it too much.

Maybe your right that as a young lad he needs protected from himself and a couple of games on the bench more as a rest than being dropped would do him the world of good. Only Murty knows if he would take it as a rest or see it as being dropped and if it would affect his confidence.Ā 

Yes - between the devil & the deep blue sea on this.

We can add in the fact that 2nd season syndrome kicks in early for us, down to playing each other 4 or 3 times.

Everybodyā€™s had a couple of looks at him now & (presumably) has a plan for dealing with him.

Ā 

18 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Said it last week on the threads about this Ā .. you say you need to play well to keep your place .. u bench a guy who scored a hattrick last game for a guy whos missed a few sitters .. one on one the guys clueless .. everyone told me morelos game is much better than cummings .. today he offered nothing except 2 chances that im confident cummings would have scored .. Ā fucking tortureĀ 

The Morelos fanboys just can't accept any criticism of their boy.

ThatĀ Ā miss at the endĀ  should see him benched and Cummings given the nod.

Sick to the back teeth of Alfie and those making excuses for him!