Rumours at this stage

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I think the danger there is that we are the masters of false dawns, Murty had a belter of a false dawn in January and Feb and lured us into a false sense, imagine Miller does likewise, get's the job full-time off the back of it and we are in this same position again this time next year? we will lose maybe tens of thousands of fans/season ticket sales if it pans out like that and make no mistake, if that infomation is true and Miller does end up taking the reigns you can bet your house on these wanks in the boardroom hoping for a good 5-games so they can take the easy and cheap option and appoint him as manager. 

Nightmare scenario and one this board would grab with both hands if it meant saving some money. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Godfather said:

They were champions previous to him coming in and still walked the league with a dud in charge.

Pointed that out to the sons on Sunday, if celtic weren’t in that league we would still be struggling to win it so what does that say about our club. 

The 2-3 and 0-0 games showed that celtic are not all that. Their squad is better than ours but a properly set up team can hurt them as Killie and Hearts have shown. If Smith had been in charge this season (quoting him as an example, not as a suggestion) we’d be on their tails and there would be no talk of double trebles. The core squad is not the problem. A couple of key signings and proper respected leadership and the picture would be transformed 

49 minutes ago, Charlie Peace said:

We're not necessarily fucked.  If we step back a bit for a few years, rein in our expectations a bit and build a team from the back out, we'll start winning leagues again. Look at the support - nothing else like it in the country.  If we all started from a level playing field today,we'd be top of the heap.  We just need to settle the debt issues and then rebuild.  Stop looking for shortcuts to success.

Let them get 10 - we'll be back later to get 11.

Fucking nonsense, we never got 11 when we were at our best and spending more than any cunt in the uk. 

If they get ten it will be rammed down your throat until the day you’re in a box and six feet under and same for your weans and grandweans.

57 minutes ago, Charlie Peace said:

We're not necessarily fucked.  If we step back a bit for a few years, rein in our expectations a bit and build a team from the back out, we'll start winning leagues again. Look at the support - nothing else like it in the country.  If we all started from a level playing field today,we'd be top of the heap.  We just need to settle the debt issues and then rebuild.  Stop looking for shortcuts to success.

Let them get 10 - we'll be back later to get 11.

we tried that all be it not through choice, where did it get us ? right here right now and in a mess. A good manager could sort this out no problem , but are the board competant enough to find such a manager? well thats another question. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fucking nonsense, we never got 11 when we were at our best and spending more than any cunt in the uk. 

If they get ten it will be rammed down your throat until the day you’re in a box and six feet under and same for your weans and grandweans.

I withdraw my comment.

Every few minutes I log on to see if there’s any news of that hapless tarrier getting the boot but I’m kidding myself on, if it didn’t happen in the aftermath of Sunday it’s not happening till the end of the season when we’ve finished fourth.

Hes only there because we couldn’t bring anyone credible in back in October and it looks like the board are no nearer to that now.

I feel similarities with the end of season 1985-86 when we were drifting hopelessly under big Jock Wallace, but the big difference is back then we had David Holmes running things and of course he brought us the Souness revolution. Sadly this time there’s no Holmes and there’s certainly no Souness on the horizon.

Desparately worrying times ahead.

On 17/04/2018 at 20:54, Junior Soprano said:

I honestly this the board are trolling us. Between warburton, Pedro,murty, squad and now kit deal.

:lol:

It all makes sense now.

Does seem like they are constantly taking the piss right enough.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rightly so they'll be saying hes the board's shield. 

Seems that way . His position was already untenable but the stories this morning that the squad are backing Miller and Wallace means there has to be a reason he is still there.

10 minutes ago, Clunge said:

If he wants to resign I'm sure he will do it without "offering" it to the board first, no need to.

Yes  of course he will , but he is giving the Board the option ro say “ no Graeme your doing a great job , please stay”

Archived