*** BRAVEHOUND - VOTING ENDED - They didn't win a Lottery Award.

govanblue

Just voted, will pass the link onto a few people that I know, just one thing to anyone voting, you will get another email to vote with a link, remember and click onto it or you're vote won't count, thought I had already voted but got another link to click before it's official.

Mon the Bravehounds, Woof Woof Woof!!

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

the Protestants colour is orange. God's people. The dog will be a fine upstanding little Prod.

We're not buying the dog to go on Orange Marches and play a flute with a big Orange sash on. The Erskine colour is purple, the lazy cunt is on his back having a rest and knows the score by using his fellow pups as underlings to server him as pillows so he can be ready to serve his master!

Pure staunch dug that with a bit of nounce about him

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

We're not buying the dog to go on Orange Marches and play a flute with a big Orange sash on. The Erskine colour is purple, the lazy cunt is on his back having a rest and knows the score by using his fellow pups as underlings to server him as pillows so he can be ready to serve his master!

ORANGE :bangbang:

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I believe the lazy one is the mother.  If not, that's some nipples for a puppy!