Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Given how king has so far run things, I'm hesitant of any major investment.

Any type of major investment should be starting with the hiring of more established and experienced manager like De Boer who can then be trusted to go out and spend.

Not some Liverpool under 18's coach with no real management experience regardless of his name and rep as a player that means nothing in the world of management, many a better player then him even, have gone on to flop as a manager because they rush into a job they aren't ready for.

If major investment is coming in. A requirment from the new investors could be Gerrard being installed as the manager.

FDB has struggled badly over his last 2 jobs. His biggest success was Ajax his 1st job as a manager.

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

FDB was shite at Inter & Palace.. the only place he had any real success was at Ajax.. his first managerial appointment. 

Fair enough he was shite at Inter, Palace though never gave him and chance and was never allowed to really enforce his way there.

In FDB case though at Ajax though is that he was atleast involved in coaching at Ajax and the Dutch national team upto his appointment as caretaker boss at first.

Thats a good few years to find his style as a manager, stark difference between that and Gerrards so far IMO.

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

@I-AM-ONE Signs up during Admin, doesn’t have a single post, then has his first contribution 6 years later to say he is wary of any major investment. 

Back into bed with your sister ya bead rattling freak show bastard!!! 

I am one??? Is that paedophile your talking about ??

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard and announcement of major investment at the same time that would be a boom Rangers are back!

After last weekend this would be outstanding if it happens.

Watch the press and the scum lose there minds, if they think a genuine challenge is on the way.

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

@I-AM-ONE Signs up during Admin, doesn’t have a single post, then has his first contribution 6 years later to say he is wary of any major investment. 

Back into bed with your sister ya bead rattling freak show bastard!!! 

I am one = I am a bheast 

5 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Many a better player you say?  Name them?

Ok you may disagree,

• Seedorf
  • Keane
  • Maradona
  • Edgar Davids
  • Gary Neville
  • Gazza
  • Stoichkov
  • Shearer
  • Bobby Charlton
  • Tony Adams
  • Matthaus
  • Michael Laudrup
  • Van Basten

Sure there is more and I'll concede you could argue some of those and I'm sure I could find more examples if needed.

3 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Ok you may disagree,

• Seedorf
  • Keane
  • Maradona
  • Edgar Davids
  • Gary Neville
  • Gazza
  • Stoichkov
  • Shearer
  • Bobby Charlton
  • Tony Adams
  • Matthaus
  • Michael Laudrup
  • Van Basten

Sure there is more and I'll concede you could argue some of those and I'm sure I could find more examples if needed.

And Mr ‘One’ there is a longer list of experienced, accomplished managers who have failed miserably in a particular role/club.  

3 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Ok you may disagree,

• Seedorf
  • Keane
  • Maradona
  • Edgar Davids
  • Gary Neville
  • Gazza
  • Stoichkov
  • Shearer
  • Bobby Charlton
  • Tony Adams
  • Matthaus
  • Michael Laudrup
  • Van Basten

Aye, John Barnes!! I’m sure you try to forget about him though, eh Declan?

5 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Ok you may disagree,

• Seedorf
  • Keane
  • Maradona
  • Edgar Davids
  • Gary Neville
  • Gazza
  • Stoichkov
  • Shearer
  • Bobby Charlton
  • Tony Adams
  • Matthaus
  • Michael Laudrup
  • Van Basten

What are your views on Jock Stein approving of paedophiles? 

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:Moonbeams and wishful thinking.

Who the fuck in their right mind is gonna throw millions at us in our current state?

With friends like you, who needs enemies. This is still a very great club, despite some of the supporters, and a marvellous opportunity for someone willing and able to invest.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

This.

Until we're still competing for the league at christmas and beat the taigs convincingly then as far as im concerned Gerrard is a nobody.

I dont think he'll be our manager anyway

Canny see it not happening now mate

Just now, Goosetav said:

What are your views on Jock Stein approving of paedophiles? 

Give it a rest, just because I have a life outside of posting on a forum everyday and when I do it's only offering my most serious of concerns when I worry about the direction of the club.

How about be more creative in ya insults, and tell me exactly what I've said is out of line, is it because I don't think major investment is so far believable because of what King has done so far?, because I don't think Gerrard is the best option if major investment is true?.

5 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Give it a rest, just because I have a life outside of posting on a forum everyday and when I do it's only offering my most serious of concerns when I worry about the direction of the club.

How about be more creative in ya insults, and tell me exactly what I've said is out of line, is it because I don't think major investment is so far believable because of what King has done so far?, because I don't think Gerrard is the best option if major investment is true?.

It would only be an insult to a tarrier

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It would only be an insult to a tarrier

Carry on then mate, no skin off my back, we can either debate like adults over our concerns over where we are heading or you can just dismiss me as some bead rattling taig nonce.

Either way, not going to stop either us from posting on here and chatting our minds.

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard and announcement of major investment at the same time that would be a boom Rangers are back!

You know this unrelenting positivity won’t catch on, don’t you?:lol:

Archived