kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It’s illegal to do that :lol:

That’s what I always thought.....

:lol:

Mind you, our Dave seems to make up the rules as he goes along!

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, winning things would be a boom Rangers are back

This. Absolutely blows my mind how quickly Sunday's been forgotten and the majority of fans seem to be back on the hype train again. Same old shit, going for 55, the Rangers are coming etc.  Blind leading the blind man. Nauseating. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard and announcement of major investment at the same time that would be a boom Rangers are back!

This mindset needs to get in the bin. Same with winning a few games. Or signing a certain player(s). 

Nobody knows how Gerrard will turn out & whilst some new money is more than welcome it doesn’t guarantee any success. That requires a lot more. 

When I’m celebrating title 55 then Rangers will be back. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

This mindset needs to get in the bin. Same with winning a few games. Or signing a certain player(s). 

Nobody knows how Gerrard will turn out & whilst some new money is more than welcome it doesn’t guarantee any success. That requires a lot more. 

When I’m celebrating title 55 then Rangers will be back. 

Of course with enough investment hopefully that'll be this time next year. 

45 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

This. Absolutely blows my mind how quickly Sunday's been forgotten and the majority of fans seem to be back on the hype train again. Same old shit, going for 55, the Rangers are coming etc.  Blind leading the blind man. Nauseating. 

I dont think anyone will forget Sunday for a long time. I think all of us want better for our club though and know that this firstly means significant investment and secondly a proper management team. I think people are clearly running away with rumours, the majority of which will be absolute made up nonsense. I wouldn't blame anyone for being either excited or cynical. That being said I wouldnt criticise our fans for hoping there might be something better around the corner after all that we have had to put up with over the last few years. As soon as we stop hoping and caring we are giving up on our club which should never ever happen. 

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

What is it with our fans and just making up absolute fucking pish and posting it online? 

Desperation mate 

6 years of fucking shite and no further forward. Cunts grasp at any straw available 

Dire 

55 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Has anyone else heard the rumour that the delay was down to proof of funding which has now been put in place?  North America & Middle East funding? 

Shano Mac and the Great Khali..

finally..

5 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Being called a bheast is worse than anything I said.

I think you need a cyber friend to have your back on here m8

£50 and I’ll do it 

Archived