Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Smile said:

Doesn't.

I'm sensing some ill feeling towards the incoming Manager. 

What has a chapel in the ground got to do with anything?

Im sensing some embarrassment about using shite patter ?

6 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

He did say seeing Lourdes was his favourite thing in the world once. :pipe:

Tenuous link loyal...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DCaJLDMLGPGQ&ved=0ahUKEwj4nN2n7unaAhXKasAKHTR6C7IQwqsBCFIwCw&usg=AOvVaw1ObSx9ZArf1PsMva9pBBTX

?

8 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

A Catholic boy and a chapel it's like bread and butter.

Has every SPFL manager commented on Gerrard or Murty in the last few days? It certainly feels that way. McInnes is the latest to be quoted. To be fair I suppose some of them are asked questions by the press.

Incidentally, Richard Keys just tweeted his congratulations to Stevie G.....

29 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Lots of managers would work with a constrained budget and McInnes was nothing to do with budget from what i have heard

The problem being who of the plenty managers would be able to make us competitive?

I mentioned that getting a manger wouldn't be an issue but the type of managers will be no better than what we have had in the 6years.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Has every SPFL manager commented on Gerrard or Murty in the last few days? It certainly feels that way. McInnes is the latest to be quoted. To be fair I suppose some of them are asked questions by the press.

Incidentally, Richard Keyes just tweeted his congratulations to Stevie G.....

Tweeted days ago I'm sure...

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

And they should answer that it is nothing to do with them. 

Just checked out the “Stevie Ger has arrived” thread on followfollow. 

A fuzzy photo of a private aircraft behind a perfectly in focus fence, with no person in view is the evidence he landed at Prestwick. 

Thats enough followfollow for another lifetime. 

Just now, hammer93 said:

The problem being who of the plenty managers would be able to make us competitive?

I mentioned that getting a manger wouldn't be an issue but the type of managers will be no better than what we have had in the 6years.

No I don't agree with that

McCoist left to his own devices and spent too much on dross rather than building a team with experience and prospects (not in football management anymore and not likely to be)

McDowall - caretaker not interested and not sure what he is doing now

McCall - was not able to get them up with the squad and not trusted to start with them in a new season. Went back to bradford but sacked

Warburton - not up to the challenge mentally and also football knowledge - went to Forest and sacked from there also

Murty - called upon but should never have been left alone for so long

Caxinha - came from the desert, argued in a hedge, spoke about caravans and then sacked. Busy arsing up another team the now

So no we have not exactly aimed high....

5 minutes ago, gj923 said:

No I don't agree with that

McCoist left to his own devices and spent too much on dross rather than building a team with experience and prospects (not in football management anymore and not likely to be)

McDowall - caretaker not interested and not sure what he is doing now

McCall - was not able to get them up with the squad and not trusted to start with them in a new season. Went back to bradford but sacked

Warburton - not up to the challenge mentally and also football knowledge - went to Forest and sacked from there also

Murty - called upon but should never have been left alone for so long

Caxinha - came from the desert, argued in a hedge, spoke about caravans and then sacked. Busy arsing up another team the now

So no we have not exactly aimed high....

Ok....you aim high and tell me what manager or as you say managers will take the job with a very limited budget?

Archived