Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

That video. I fucking love Rangers.?

:tu: I've been negative about the appointment since it was rumoured but they don't half know how to get you excited once it happens.

Hopefully it's not short lived this time.

As the old saying goes, "it's the hope that kills you" but I defy anyone not to be excited by this, it might be a disaster but right now all I can think about is the calibre of player Gerrard could entice even if it's just a loan. I'm all in.

4 minutes ago, MasterD said:

:tu: I've been negative about the appointment since it was rumoured but they don't half know how to get you excited once it happens.

Hopefully it's not short lived this time.

Yeah I’m the same. I’ve moaned like fuck about it for a week but I’ve done no work at all today. I’m too excited.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

What’s he saying?

hes normally more sympathetic towards us 

Basically saying we are a sleeping giant but have been sleeping for awhile and that it will be a really tough job without proper financing and players.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

What’s he saying?

hes normally more sympathetic towards us 

Just now, Potdog said:

Basically saying we are a sleeping giant but have been sleeping for awhile and that it will be a really tough job without proper financing and players.

Which in fairness, you can't really argue with.

Risky but Im happy about the appointment better to have someone that had the drive and ambition too be one of the top midfield players that could install belief and confidence in the team if he surronds himself with good sound coaches it could turn out well rather him than an experienced manager that only knows mediocrity but a 4 year contract thought only a two year at best for a rookie manager 

Just now, Potdog said:

Hes not far wrong just need cash from king.

Archived