Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to get through the next few weeks now so we can start a new phase. In all this excitement - and coverage from the world’s press (I’m in New York right now and it’s being mentioned on ESPN news) - it’s easy to forget we’ve got Jimmy leading us out against Kili tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

All reservations put to the side, and there are many, you just become a complete child at stuff like this. Grown man and I'm totally buzzing.

I feel like Bluepeter when Mhairi Black bends over in the Commons. 

Totally buzzing for this now. Have to have a bit of faith in those running the club that they've made the right decision. We really need this to be a success. 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

anyone one here know what time hell be brought out at? i probably wont make it there till half 3, will that be too late?

Should be ok mate, the conference will be at 3, probably be about half an hour at that 

Tomorrow's game will be interesting. See if the invisible players from last week put a shift in to impress. On a more positive note Welcome to Glasgow Rangers, Mr Gerrard.

Just now, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

Tomorrow's game will be interesting. See if the invisible players from last week put a shift in to impress. On a more positive note Welcome to Glasgow Rangers, Mr Gerrard.

Aye mate, probably too late for most off they cunts though(here’s hoping)

Archived