Dave King Press Conference on Monday

23 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

source gave me a few talking points, was spot on with Gerrard, also says Millar is going  to Hivs - Wallace to Hearts  and Singapore investment - but didn't say who - oh and Jack out on loan

You’re at it 

Jack on loan? Why the fuck would we loan out a 26 year old who was a first team pick until he got a season ending injury?

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd 100% loan jack tbh.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Not an extra risk I want if were going to get serious about winning games, no. 1 year or even 6 months away to get his fitness up and more importantly his fucking daft heed sorted, could do us, and him, wonders.

I get what you’re saying but if there’s anyone who can get his head screwed on in midfield it will surely be Gerrard, a guy who played across practically every position in midfield and converted his passion into something productive instead of getting constant reds 

He’s got months to get himself fit, a full pre-season and he’ll be ready to go 

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

put on another thread - massive investment from Singapore 

Might explain why Dave King randomly mentioned Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand in the press conference when there was no real reason to do so.

Wallace going back to hearts was always on the cards I think , can't see miller back at Hibs , Miller be better getting Player/coach job at say Morton or somewhere like that.

I hope to fuck we don't let Jack go , I'd get rid of a lot other names before him. would love Wallace to get fit again and lead us once more but highly unlikely. 

20 minutes ago, FSM said:

Even if I was willing to believe you really had a source who had real information that didn't just look like educated guesses, I can't believe the club would sanction a loan deal before the new manager has even started.

Aye for a player who is still out injured

34 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Homophobic too. Our support is a shambles. Let me guest, what type of rolls did you have this morning, 'paki' rolls??!

What's a paki?

You are what's wrong within our great club. You showed your poor apartheid schooling in your earlier post too.

How does the song go....the famines over....

3 hours ago, beararse said:

Might explain why Dave King randomly mentioned Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand in the press conference when there was no real reason to do so.

I picked up on that as well.

Hopefully investment.

4 hours ago, islandblue said:

Would be unhappy if Jack went out on loan. He’s one player we’ve really missed

Cant see jack going out on loan atall.he will be a starter under gerrard,shows fight,passion and commitment,was our best player before he got injured,can see him being captain under gerrard.

Archived