*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, SouthamptonGer said:

Only reason I will be watching is that it is on Sunday, on BT Sport so no extra cost, it is in HD and I can watch some football on my new TV. 

Hope we win but like tonight really just want the season finished now. Scunnered is a good word to describe how I feel about Rangers right now!

:megaanguish: Tarrier behaviour 

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hoping for a hearts win the night guarantees us at least 3rd regardless then just get Sunday done with 2nd or 3rd don't really care tbh

I’m actually worried about that outcome mate, they’d then know they have to score 5 against us to finish above us. With Halliday and Martin in a back 4 that’s entirely possible ?

31 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I’m actually worried about that outcome mate, they’d then know they have to score 5 against us to finish above us. With Halliday and Martin in a back 4 that’s entirely possible ?

My 7s team would stick at least 5 past this Rangers team. 

Will be there and quietly confident after last nights second half. Only worry is that McCrorie was the one that created the second half display and he won’t be on the park. Think Docherty will feature and has to step up to fight for his place going forward which I hope he does.

Yellow teeth will have them pumped up for us. It's their last game of the season at home against a team they hate. Our team lack fighting spirit and are going to get mangled but we will be in Europe next season. I reckon we will not be second and more likely to be in fourth than third with the team we have just now.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If we’re insistent on playing 4-2-3-1

Alnwick

Tav Bates Alves John/Halliday

Docherty Rossiter

Candieas Goss Murphy 

Cummings. 

I’d go 4-3-3

Same back 5 

Docherty Rossiter Goss

Candeias Cummings Murphy

Can't see Alves being in there as he will be wanting to go to the world cup and will have an injury for this game.

Injured... Fodringham, John , Dorans , Windass

Suspended... Morelos , McCrorrie

Unavailable...Wallace ,Miller

We dont have our troubles to seek  ,  we will play same defence as last night although I would prefer Alves to Martin , up front we will go with Cummings supported by Murphy and Candais , midfield is the big problem  though Docherty Holt and Goss will probably start , only other alternative is Rossiter God help us!

It will be a miracle if we escape with 3 points and a minor one if we get a point  

I'm thinking a draw should be enough.

Don't forget we have better goal difference than sheep and hivs,providing of course Hertz draw or win v hivs tonight.

Can't also see sheep beating taigs either.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hoping for a hearts win the night guarantees us at least 3rd regardless then just get Sunday done with 2nd or 3rd don't really care tbh

Just want the season over

28 minutes ago, somersetbear said:

Don't forget we have better goal difference than sheep and hivs,providing of course Hertz draw or win v hivs tonight.

Very true I just hope we don't play for one 

52 minutes ago, somersetbear said:

Even if hibs win the night, draw with them will still be enough.  however, i think sheep will get at least a point too on sunday. 

2 hours ago, ronniemca said:

2nd ,3rd ,4th?. Couldn't give a fuck.Just blaw the whistle and end this fuckin nightmare.Hopefully never see any of these players in a blue jersey again

4th doesn't guarantee European football. We would need to hope the tarriers won the cup. That is not a situation I want to be in

1 hour ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

They are not good enough for that. The scum will want to celebrate trophy presentation day with a good win with 60000 peados watching.

Normally yes....But those 60000 paedos will celebrate even more if they are getting the trophy and putting us out of 2nd and possible out of europe too.

I don't think they'd care about losing the game, it's pretty meaningless for them other than their home record.

After last night I think our biggest problem could be keeping 11 men on the park.

Its ok being fired up but you have to keep in control of your temper.

Some of our guys lost the plot after the "penalty" and could have been red carded.

Against hivs there will be winding up going on and we need to show controlled aggression.

Chance for Docherty and maybe Rossiter to show their worth.

Alnwick

Tavernier  Bates   Martin   Halliday

Goss

Holt               Docherty

Murphy

Candeias      Cummings

Love John for Halliday and Alves for Martin.

Archived