*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Surprised and happy to see Lemons side bottle it against Farts. 

Couldn't bear to see that bastard finishing ahead of us. 

The taigs can't do much to affect us now, so no point in them throwing the game. 

Disgraceful we are so excited to get second. Shows just how crap we have been. 

Anyways, the spoonburners and any timposters on here can get it right up 'em. 

Wouldn’t say anyone is excited but it’s desperation not to embarrass ourselves again by failing to get the absolute bare minimum at this stage.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Never watched it mate, the sons said Cochrane ran the show. 

yes the boy did well  good young player not afraid to put his foot in  sutton tried hard to get him sent off he does not even try to hide his bias

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The goal difference is plus 10 for us but you need to remember that every goal they beat us by, it effectively doubles up so they don't need to win by 10.

So aye 6 goals to over take us outright but if it was 5-0 would it go to a head to head or goals scored? 

Also anyone got any clips of Lennon at the end and/or any interview? 

Goes on goals scored if GD is tied.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Any word from wee popcorn teeth yet?

Seen the wee prick running on the pitch at half time the night complaining to the ref about something.

Thats brenda on sunday and popcorn teeth the night. They think they run scottish football.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Any word from wee popcorn teeth yet?

He was interviewed after the game  . He said...we will see what Sunday brings....so he hasn't given up third yet !! His interview wasn't that bad but he was making the usual gestures to Hearts fans at the end of the game. 

18 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Yeah, whichever way goes against us. BBC mention 6 too, but we have a goal difference of  +26, Hibs are +16.

Can only be a  5 goal difference if it ends up 15-10.   This would then give Hibs more goals for than us. So realistically we would need to lose by 6 goals. 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: See above....and welcome to 2018 mate

I had seen the posts on the need for 6 goals, the point I was making was the 15-10 part, but hey feel free to try to score points. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Who else is there? Miller banished, Morelos and Cummings both suspended.

Give me a name? Herrera? 

Given how badly the Hibs backline struggled with Lafferty tonight, Herrera might not be a bad option. Can’t belive I’m actually saying that right enough.

Anyone but Windass really. 

Hope our lads take something from tonight & don’t think they just need to turn up on Sunday and have the 3 points beacuse the wee tarriers have nothing to play for!

Tonight Hearts were up for it becuase it ruined their rivals chances! Guaranteed Hivs will see this as a chance to get one over us. 

Hopefully our boys put a shift in & remind them just how insignificant a club they really are! Fuck their winning by 6 goals, I want our goal difference doubled on those no marks & send that wee cunt over the edge! 

5 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Given how badly the Hibs backline struggled with Lafferty tonight, Herrera might not be a bad option. Can’t belive I’m actually saying that right enough.

Anyone but Windass really. 

Turns out Cummings might be able to play afterall. Him with Windass just off him would be fine by me. Herrera if he had seen some action recently then aye, but he's not played in God knows how long.

Archived