Laudrup1984

***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

Do they still use VAR in these later rounds? Funny, I can't seem to remember it being needed when all the diving cheating cunts are eliminated! :lol: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Do they still use VAR in these later rounds? Funny, I can't seem to remember it being needed when all the diving cheating cunts are eliminated! :lol: 

they pack it away once the South American teams are eliminated

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That's not Thierry Henry mate 

• Like 2

Just now, Rfc52 said:

That's not Thierry Henry mate 

I have a football's coming home banner for us to hold up on Thursday mate. Hope they go through or we'll look like dafties

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I have a football's coming home banner for us to hold up on Thursday mate. Hope they go through or we'll look like dafties

You're a dafty anyway 

• Like 1

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You're a dafty anyway 

u r rong

Lukaku is a flat footed overrated dung hatch. 

23 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

they pack it away once the South American teams are elimanated

:lol: 

I know the Russians were shouting for it V's Croatia, but the ref told them to jog on. That's the only mention I've seen of it in yonks!

France have been the steadiest team throughtout the tournament. Not once have they looked like losing. Solid at the back, well balanced midfield and two or three world class players to top it off. They'd be worthy winners if they beat Croatia or England.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s the thing, unless he comes to England he won’t be in a strong league.

PSG, Munich, Barca, Madrid they are pretty much assured of possession, win most weeks etc so he will continue to dominate the way he is.

Here was me thinking Man City just won the league with 100 points...

12 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s the thing, unless he comes to England he won’t be in a strong league.

PSG, Munich, Barca, Madrid they are pretty much assured of possession, win most weeks etc so he will continue to dominate the way he is.

Mental.

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Mental.

Really? England is the only league where at the start you have 4-6 teams who could mount a challenge and win. 

What other league do you have that in Europe? 

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Really? England is the only league where at the start you have 4-6 teams who could mount a challenge and win. 

What other league do you have that in Europe? 

As has been posted above, Man City ran away with the league last season. There hasn't been an actual title race in England since 2013/14. At the start of the season you could argue there are 3 teams who could win Serie A next year - Juve, Napoli and Inter. There are 3 teams who could win La Liga - Real, Barca and Atleti. 

To suggest Mbappe has to come to England to actually prove himself as a footballer or give himself a challenge is just simply untrue. 

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with England doing well in the World Cup , but my god their media makes it difficult.

I usually listen to R5 live when I work from home. From 1st thing this morning it's been blanket coverage with some of the most tenuous links. I don't care what the players schoolfriends are thinking, I don't care if you've left your wife and sold your mother to pay for a ticket, or if Kieran Trippier was competitive when playing ping pong.....:anger:

4-6 teams 🤣🤣

When did Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool last win titles?

Each year its a 1/2 horse race in England.

England to go out to a dodgy VAR decision and media uproar ensues.

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

4-6 teams 🤣🤣

Hawl

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

4-6 teams 🤣🤣

Man City this year, Chelsea last year, Leicester the year before. That's 3 different horses according to my maths.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Man City this year, Chelsea last year, Leicester the year before. That's 3 different horses according to my maths.

some people should really think before they post mate

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

As has been posted above, Man City ran away with the league last season. There hasn't been an actual title race in England since 2013/14. At the start of the season you could argue there are 3 teams who could win Serie A next year - Juve, Napoli and Inter. There are 3 teams who could win La Liga - Real, Barca and Atleti. 

To suggest Mbappe has to come to England to actually prove himself as a footballer or give himself a challenge is just simply untrue. 

to be fair mate he plays in France, he will be judged if and when he plays in Spain Italy Germany or England.He has had a good WC and is undoubtedly a great player but people suggesting he is going to dominate world football for the next decade is premature.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

to be fair mate he plays in France he will be judged if and when he plays in Spain Italy Germany or England.He has had a good WC and is undoubtedly a great player but people suggesting he is going to dominate world football for the next decade is premature.

Don't disagree with any of that mate - just taking issue with people proclaiming the PL as the be-all and end-all in world football. 

• Like 1