A long club statement coming according to SLO

Bad Robot

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Good and sensible statement about and issue that effects 35k or so supporters every game. 

Not suprised the usual suspects are being overly critical. 

Aye, for folk like yourself it's a major issue, but let's have a wee giggle at the SLO for doing their job...

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Good and sensible statement about and issue that effects 35k or so supporters every game. 

Not suprised the usual suspects are being overly critical. 

Haha, I'd rather have a lengthy statement on what kit we will be paying in, what we are doing to attract investment or the parading of a big name player. 

Being built up for a big statement, which turns out to be about parking is a bit of a joke. 

Just now, Dazzler said:

Haha, I'd rather have a lengthy statement on what kit we will be paying in, what we are doing to attract investment or the parading of a big name player. 

Being built up for a big statement, which turns out to be about parking is a bit of a joke. 

You were built up? The travesty. :lol:

You'd built yourselves up. All it said was a lengthy statement was coming.

Poor, precious wee screenagers. :lol:

Strange reaction to this.

Maybe no so strange cos half the cunts moaning have probably never been to Ibrox so it'll no effect them. :whistle:

The parking restrictions are going to cause chaos if they're allowed to happen, release 1000 statements about it if it improves the chances of stopping them. 

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Do you go to Ibrox? Do you use a car to get there?

35k of us do, so its going to have major effects.

I’d rather know I could get my grandfather or kids to Ibrox safely, than what colour of kit we’ll be wearing in 2 months time.

All about priorities I suppose.

Ffs it's Ibrox not the Afghanistan. 

Just now, PRW. said:

Maybe no so strange cos half the cunts moaning have probably never been to Ibrox so it'll no effect them. :whistle:

The parking restrictions are going to cause chaos if they're allowed to happen, release 1000 statements about it if it improves the chances of stopping them. 

Exactly. 

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

It's potentiallt hugely important. Something everyone should be getting behind rather than trying to be wide.  

Just now, Dazzler said:

Ffs it's Ibrox not the Afghanistan. 

Talk me through how I’m getting an 85 year old onto a subway which is bursting with 4500, now that we’ve now to get 39500 onto as we can’t park around Ibrox. 

Its a big issue for guys that go to games.

Just now, Dazzler said:

Yes. No. 

Car share, join a supporters bus. I'm sure folk will work something out. 

... or we can challenge the legislation the way everyone would be greetin we hadn't if this went through unchallenged. It's unnecessarily draconian. 

Talk me through how I’m getting an 85 year old onto a subway which is bursting with 4500, now that we’ve now to get 39500 onto as we can’t park around Ibrox. 

Its a big issue for guys that go to games.

Talk me through how the 85 year old gets out the stadium at full time and walks to the car. 

Not being cheeky but if he can manage that why can't he manage the subway. 

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Yes. No. 

Car share, join a supporters bus. I'm sure folk will work something out. 

Car share? What are you on about.

Aye nae bother 35k will go on a supporters bus instead, where are all the buses going to park then? 

Just now, Dazzler said:

Talk me through how the 85 year old gets out the stadium at full time and walks to the car. 

Not being cheeky but if he can manage that why can't he manage the subway. 

I take it you agree with a 1.5 mile parking exclusion on matchdays?