A long club statement coming according to SLO

Bad Robot

I think using twitter like this is what causes some of the replies we have seen, why did the SLO not just add 'it refers to the proposed parking restrictions for next season'. When the statement comes out we know what it is about and people react in a different way to it.

For my part I live just far enough away to want to take the car especially in the winter months and so any parking restrictions will affect myself and obviously 1000s of others. I was just last night looking at bus timetables to see how that would work and the answer is not very well.

I do not go to away games so never used a supporters bus as @Courtyard Bear has mentioned, I will check it out but would think I am too close for a bus to run to home games.

Just now, Goosetav said:

Only skim reading the thread and seen my name not really even sure what you're discussing tbh

The only bit you need to be concerned with is that you're the best prick out there. Dazzler is a shite prick on today's evidence. Would he obliged if you would take him under your wing.

Just now, Inigo said:

The only bit you need to be concerned with is that you're the best prick out there. Dazzler is a shite prick on today's evidence. Would he obliged if you would take him under your wing.

I'm not quite sure how to take that.

Just now, Goosetav said:

I'm not quite sure how to take that.

However you wish, but it's meant as a compliment. I should have said best wide prick, because I think KAI is my favourite conventional prick. 

Being a capable prick is something I admire.

No problem with the club reacting to this and releasing a statement informing the fans of the plans and how they can object.

Why does the SLO need to release a statement, informing us there is another statement being released. Just put the thing on the club website and job done. If neccessary it could have been anounced at our last home game. 

56 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Bugger all wrong with that statement. Bizarre what people will criticise these days. If I didn't know better I'd say it's because of the messenger.

Nothing wrong with it or the source but he could have tweeted ‘long statement about parking coming’ rather than what was tweeted. The tweet was pointless IMO

Just now, Inigo said:

However you wish, but it's meant as a compliment. I should have said best wide prick, because I think KAI is my favourite conventional prick. 

Being a capable prick is something I admire.

You must admire yourself a fair bit. 

2 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Hearing tomorrow will be the last game for the tranny shagger. Maybe he is frightened of the Stevie G revolution

Hearing from a good source?

I know this is taking this thread :offtopic:but cannot just leave that post without asking. :pipe:

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Nothing wrong with it or the source but he could have tweeted ‘long statement about parking coming’ rather than what was tweeted. The tweet was pointless IMO

What surprises me is the number of folk that care about such a thing. Liberals would be called snowflakes for these kinds of reactions.

I mean really, who cares. As long as something is being done and we know.

2 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

No problem with the club reacting to this and releasing a statement informing the fans of the plans and how they can object.

Why does the SLO need to release a statement, informing us there is another statement being released. Just put the thing on the club website and job done. If neccessary it could have been anounced at our last home game. 

This. :thumbup:

Either say in the tweet what it is about or leave it for the statement to come out, just stupid and makes fans think what to fuck is happening now. :duh:

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It seems that people with twitter in any kind of authority need to put out shite like that to feel important. 

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think using twitter like this is what causes some of the replies we have seen, why did the SLO not just add 'it refers to the proposed parking restrictions for next season'. When the statement comes out we know what it is about and people react in a different way to it.

For my part I live just far enough away to want to take the car especially in the winter months and so any parking restrictions will affect myself and obviously 1000s of others. I was just last night looking at bus timetables to see how that would work and the answer is not very well.

I do not go to away games so never used a supporters bus as @Courtyard Bear has mentioned, I will check it out but would think I am too close for a bus to run to home games.

If you get in touch of a supporters bus that goes past you mate, I’m sure they would  pick you up and drop you off on the way there and back.