Barry Ferguson

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why not just say what you meant? Would save a whole fuck load more time than me reading someone elses thread and trying to extrapolate what you mean through someone else's words.

So you disagree? 

The tarriers don’t even need to make the effort to wind us up anymore, too many of our fans find their own Rangers hating news an jump all over it, sorry an it’s only my opinion but there is too many easilly offended sad bastards in our support. We used to feed off the no-one likes us, we don’t care...now it’s as if some of us hate ourselves as much as our enemy’s an can’t wait to find something we should all be goin tonto about

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

A story about nothing.

He was at a charity do and got in some pictures with mates. He probably had no idea the fud was getting the background in.

Who cares ?  Its just a picture. Its not like the sign is news.

Aye ight!

If was fucking Cummngs there wouldne an uproar, but here we have a former captain where for so many he can do no wrong. Well he's fucking well wrong in that picture.

Fuck him.

I loved nothing more than walking out at Ibrox, looking to my left and seeing all of the celtic fans packed into the Broomloan Road Stand and they played their part in generating an incredible atmosphere. One of the best you will find anywhere in the football world.

File under bheast appeasing prick.

BF on tlb who spat on The Rangers scarf and uttered Orange Basturds !

And no I would rather not here it.

The truth of the matter is when we crossed that white line the pair of us wanted to rip each other’s head off. We weren’t playing a game against each other - we were going to war. The only question was whose studs would be raked down the back of whose calf first.

Off the park, though, there was a mutual respect between us. Rangers fans might not want to hear this but he’s actually pretty decent company with a beer in his hand.

When I was awarded with an MBE for services to charity I threw a party for friends and family in my garden. What I didn’t know was that my wife had organised a surprise behind my back.

The next thing I knew we were in my living room watching a video that had been pre-recorded - of Neil Lennon ... sitting in my living room. On my favourite couch.

Yes, at the time I remember thinking to myself what’s that b****** doing sitting in my seat? I was raging. But, I had to admit, it was a real touch of class from him to take the time to congratulate me like that nonetheless. I appreciated that.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

The truth of the matter is when we crossed that white line the pair of us wanted to rip each other’s head off. We weren’t playing a game against each other - we were going to war. The only question was whose studs would be raked down the back of whose calf first.

Off the park, though, there was a mutual respect between us. Rangers fans might not want to hear this but he’s actually pretty decent company with a beer in his hand.

When I was awarded with an MBE for services to charity I threw a party for friends and family in my garden. What I didn’t know was that my wife had organised a surprise behind my back.

The next thing I knew we were in my living room watching a video that had been pre-recorded - of Neil Lennon ... sitting in my living room. On my favourite couch.

Yes, at the time I remember thinking to myself what’s that b****** doing sitting in my seat? I was raging. But, I had to admit, it was a real touch of class from him to take the time to congratulate me like that nonetheless. I appreciated that.

Hope he dumped the couch.

15 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Why though?

I can see the excuse. "Oh I thought it was just a selfie of the group. Didn't know he was including the background." Why did he feel the need to be anywhere near the place anyway?

Most Bears know Barry was a superb player but a prick at other times. The video thing with Lennon in his house (birthday surprise or something?) without him knowing showed how much of a dickhead he is (that was the thing that really made me sad that a Rangers legend could do that).  He lost a lot of respect from me after that. Too friendly with the most bigoted and anti-Rangers fiends you could ever fear to meet.

Lost his way a long time ago and is never a 100% Bear! Too busy chasing publicity, money and  newspaper/radio fame.

Nail on head m8.

21 minutes ago, backup said:

He's pals with a tarrier bastard, big wow :lol: 

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

I can’t say it would even particularly cross my mind that watching the CL game there would mean anything other than I’d watched the CL game there. Especially when he’s just been at an event across the road from it. 

Aw fuckup, no proper Rangers fan would go there outwith an old firm and you know it, stop trying to sound like this fucking ‘bigger man’ pish. You know he shouldn’t be near the place or even near a fucking photo like that. Daily record rebel bastard fuck you, you should’ve been chased many moons ago.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You gonny just miss out the rest of the article in which he backs up Rangers' decision to cut the Tarriers' allocation, or just make it as if he's sticking up for the Tarriers?

Why give the cunts any credit. There was no need to mention it.

Guy’s done more for Rangers than every one of us put together.  That should be all that matters 

i suspect the the green eyed monster has a lot to do with the abuse local ex players get.  They lived the dream we couldn’t.

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Why give the cunts any credit. There was no need to mention it.

That's not the point I was making, you've took two lines from the article and he goes on to say from that, it's because it was brilliant when we win, and loved going to take corners and getting the abuse, and then the whole article was him backing up a Rangers decision.