England related thread

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ffs Mate a lots changed since the 80’s most English club sides now have a loyalist element to their support and the internet has made more people aware of the ideology of the pape loving anti British terrorist loving mob in green and grey.  You just need to look at the flags of English club teams and national team, our badge is everywhere. 

Calm down. Was just pointing out it used to piss me off that there was an element who were uneducated on the whole situation and i was continually having conversations to improve the situation. I have no doubt things have improved but there are still quite a few who see them as "their Scottish team" which never ceases to amaze me. 

Just now, Brubear said:

Calm down. Was just pointing out it used to piss me off that there was an element who were uneducated on the whole situation and i was continually having conversations to improve the situation. I have no doubt things have improved but there are still quite a few who see them as "their Scottish team" which never ceases to amaze me. 

Calm down? 

?

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Agreed. He doesn't. My post was aimed at you but was at people saying youre not a Rangers fan unless you support England which is a lot of pish. 

Just as well he didn't.

On 08/07/2018 at 17:55, left winger said:

Over-exuberance? Fans on top of an ambulance - had to be taken out of service for repairs. Just like the tarriers and the police van.

IMG_0120.JPG

On 08/07/2018 at 18:03, WATP-FOREVER said:

Neither are English lol

You 3 lion lovers obviously have never been to the south of Ingerland where they take the piss out of our accents and kilt wearing culture.

I respect that their team is way ahead of our national squad, but we'll never ever hear the end of it for another 54 years.

If they win again then it's Millport for me with no television or radio.

It's like reading the Daily Rebel or Sunday Mass every week with between 5 to 8 pages of green and white shite.

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm more convinced now that it's France in the final. England are winning this???

What about the Auld Alliance? Shame on you.

Vive Les Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys.

Assuming England win the semi of course.

Nah fuck that, come on my British countrymen.

On 08/07/2018 at 18:02, Bronzy said:

Terry Butcher, Mark Hateley, Chris Woods, Mark Walters, Ray Wilkins, Trevor Steven, Gary Stevens and Paul Gascoigne dislike this.

Better get a Croatia thread going as well then since we've got a player that's been capped by them this century.

10 hours ago, BarclayClansmen said:

You can’t blame the English for this. Turns out the ambulance vandal is a Scottish lass....?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5938431/Woman-football-yob-pictured-dancing-ambulance-service-car-celebrating-Englands-win-SCOTTISH.html

And I see that some Millwall fans have set up a gofund me page for repairs to the ambulance and it has gone to over£7k  @.Williamson.

19 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

You 3 lion lovers obviously have never been to the south of Ingerland where they take the piss out of our accents and kilt wearing culture.

I respect that their team is way ahead of our national squad, but we'll never ever hear the end of it for another 54 years.

It's like reading the Daily Rebel or Sunday Mass every week with between 5 to 8 pages of green and white shite.

That's quite an assumption you make.

And let's not talk about the irony of what you said.

29 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

What kilt wearing culture? Only confused perverts wear kilts. 

Deluded mentalists who subscribe to the nonsensical and baseless Walter Scott version of history. 

All kilt wearers are sinister creeps. 

49 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

I hope they do win it and kick the arse right out the celebrations then ram it down every cunts throats for the next 50 years ?

ps Enjoy Millport 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I hope they win it and kick the arse right out the celebrations then ram it down every cunts throats for the next 50 years ?

ps Enjoy Millport 

Obviously he never talks about or looks back fondly at Barcelona in 1972. Can't be having people celebrating their greatest achievement can we?