14 Minutes

We all know most of the moaning and booing comes from the fact we just aren’t where we want to be I’m sure 99% of us in here are sick of moaning and don’t want to but it’s hard to be overall positive when it’s looking impossible to catch the tarriers with the constant average players we seem to recruit. 

2 hours ago, Drum said:

Tav was the one getting the most amount of stick around me last night. Gobshites nowhere to be seen when he scored right enough. 

He was psish. And I could score a penalty. Captain? He shouldn't be anywhere near the first ten. How we have fallen. Saddens me immensely. But, we a Rangers????????

Fans are entitled to have a go if the team is not playing to their expectations.

Should have had a microphone in my lounge room when that diddy Morelos missed some sitters then tried to stick the nut on the big defender. As for that numptie Windass how do you not at least hit the target from inside the six yard box when the ball is put right on yer nut, yet he can manage to put it over the bar.

1 minute ago, Going for 55 said:

Every single one of them deserve a bit of abuse.

They get paid handsomely to pull on that famous top and can barely put 2 past a team of dossers.

Don't let our standards slide.

shut the fuck up or ahl bludgeon you to death with your staunchometer. 

58 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Fans are entitled to have a go if the team is not playing to their expectations.

Should have had a microphone in my lounge room when that diddy Morelos missed some sitters then tried to stick the nut on the big defender. As for that numptie Windass how do you not at least hit the target from inside the six yard box when the ball is put right on yer nut, yet he can manage to put it over the bar.

:lol:

Did he aye??

There was a few disgruntled moans and groans early on and while we can all be critical if we wish I don't think it helps our team one little bit.

All it does is pressure all the players into making bad decisions, that's not down to players handling pressure etc it's simply human nature. If a number of folk moan like fuck at you it can negatively impact a players decision making in an attempt to appease poor supporters not supporting the team.

I don't think it's ever beneficial to the team to berate them. I have never seen one example where the boo boys deal out their shit to a player and it suddenly fills him with confidence and we get a positive result.........give them the support, or at least time. Moan after the game not during.

21 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tavs gonna cost us goals and points this season due to his ability to be dragged out of position by anyone

If it were only that. He 's a fucking ball wacher. constantly going infield and leaving the oppo player wide behind him. Shrugging responsibility I would say. He's a fucking donkey we will win nothing with. A fucking solid no nonsence right back is what we we need.

No doubt his fan club will make the excuses as the scum again ridicule him, along with any other half decent side. Ah but he made some good runs and worked like fuck. 

The weakness is there for all to see. Fix it, or we remain broke.

A nice bloke. Quiet as a fucking mouse and he's our captain. Some cunt is taking the piss.

15 hours ago, The No.9 said:

We all know most of the moaning and booing comes from the fact we just aren’t where we want to be I’m sure 99% of us in here are sick of moaning and don’t want to but it’s hard to be overall positive when it’s looking impossible to catch the tarriers with the constant average players we seem to recruit. 

Gettting rid of the over rated shite we put up with would be a good start, never mind bringing in the mediocrity.

The few new players we have seen appear to be a step up. How far they step up is another matter, but tut to continually play fucking losers under two and three managers and we all know who we are talking about, will equal no title. Those cunts have had more than enough chances and they only hold us back.

I don't know about anyone else, but it was around the same time that I got that feeling of 'here we go again...fuck all has changed'. Was like watching Warburtons Rangers all over again (and not the good parts). 

It just sickens me to see Rangers playing such defensive minded formations at home against nobodies! Even SPL diddy teams get far too much respect!

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I don't know about anyone else, but it was around the same time that I got that feeling of 'here we go again...fuck all has changed'. Was like watching Warburtons Rangers all over again (and not the good parts). 

It just sickens me to see Rangers playing such defensive minded formations at home against nobodies! Even SPL diddy teams get far too much respect!

i think that comes down to the managers know our deficiencies and that is the only way we have been able to play without getting some real hammerings over the last couple of years.  still cant buy into gerrard either and genuinely hope hes still way short of players to play his favored formation and tactics

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i think that comes down to the managers know our deficiencies and that is the only way we have been able to play without getting some real hammerings over the last couple of years.  still cant buy into gerrard either and genuinely hope hes still way short of players to play his favored formation and tactics

Excuse me for pointing this out, Rab - but we have been dealt some dreadful hammerings from the scum, including a couple of the worst ever. We have equalled our worst number of losses in a season at Ibrox since before WW1.

FC Shkupi were competent and well organised. Look how far competent, well organised teams (as opposed to genuinely talented teams) managed to progress in Russia.

We are a team with half the side starting a competitive match for Rangers for the first time. The new guys were mostly in defence. They did very well for a first competitive match and should only get better. The old faces showed their flaws yet again and their lack of creativity and fluffed chances kept the score respectable for Shkupi. 

We have a solid defence to take over there, and a two goal lead. I'm very confident we will get through. I'm similarly confident we will struggle in the next round if we haven't brought in some improvement in the front two thirds in Sadiq and Coulibaly. 

1 minute ago, MelbourneBlue said:

Excuse me for pointing this out, Rab - but we have been dealt some dreadful hammerings from the scum, including a couple of the worst ever. We have equalled our worst number of losses in a season at Ibrox since before WW1.

FC Shkupi were competent and well organised. Look how far competent, well organised teams (as opposed to genuinely talented teams) managed to progress in Russia.

We are a team with half the side starting a competitive match for Rangers for the first time. The new guys were mostly in defence. They did very well for a first competitive match and should only get better. The old faces showed their flaws yet again and their lack of creativity and fluffed chances kept the score respectable for Shkupi. 

We have a solid defence to take over there, and a two goal lead. I'm very confident we will get through. I'm similarly confident we will struggle in the next round if we haven't brought in some improvement in the front two thirds in Sadiq and Coulibaly. 

i was trying to ignore those as best i could.  

23 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I would say that's valid for the better teams we've faced. However, it still happens against teams at the lower end of the league, or in Europe, with Progress and Skhupi. 

I know what you mean about SG though. I did buy into his hype, and it's still far too early to tell. BUT, if this is his idea of attacking then we're in for a rough ride. I thought when he said...."This is Rangers..." I really thought "At last, someone who gets it". Hopefully he is just trying different things out to start with. Maybe he could play Morelos and Sidiq?