***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t like that team at all tbh Murphy should be playing ahead of Candaies and Arfield ahead of Jack 

Agree with Arfield......but maybe not 100% match fit yet? 

Have to disagree with Candeas though.....much more suited for Europe. Murphy, despite his size, he's very lightweight. Candeas can take a tackle and is much more direct and quicker too. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Agree with Arfield......but maybe not 100% match fit yet? 

Have to disagree with Candeas though.....much more suited for Europe. Murphy, despite his size, he's very lightweight. Candeas can take a tackle and is much more direct and quicker too. 

That midfield worries me 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t like that team at all tbh Murphy should be playing ahead of Candaies and Arfield ahead of Jack 

Spot on with Arfield, two holding midfielders at Ibrox is pish. Don’t think Murphy has done much at all and can’t quite work out the signing to be honest so don’t mind Candeias in the team. He’s a much better athlete than Murphy. 

Wrong section i know but it's an emergency

Anybody looking for a ticket get themselves here quick ( cause i need a piss).  I've got one. Bloke who was getting this one found his own ST worked even though he swears Rangers fucked up and he hasn't been charged for it.

Only downside is that you'll need to sit next to me

Just feel looking at the team and the bigger picture that Murphy can go past players and Candaies can’t so when you look at that midfield there’s little creativity there so we need someone like Murphy in a game like this more than Candaies ... think too Murphy going past players and cutting inside and Kent similar on the other side and the amount of space and free chances that would give Morelos in the middle, I don’t think you get the full benefit of that with that team selection that’s why I think it’s a poor selection tbh 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Just feel looking at the team and the bigger picture that Murphy can go past players and Candaies can’t so when you look at that midfield there’s little creativity there so we need someone like Murphy in a game like this more than Candaies ... think too Murphy going past players and cutting inside and Kent similar on the other side and the amount of space and free chances that would give Morelos in the middle, I don’t think you get the full benefit of that with that team selection that’s why I think it’s a poor selection tbh 

Yea but Murphy doesnt track back as much or defend as well.

Tav and Candieas were superb at times last year. 

I like Murphy butwas poor last game so understand why dropped and Candieas is to provide a little more steel. 

Archived