• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

😂😂😂😂yeah .They are all bluenoses refs cause of this one decision in 500

Same as the one we got back in 2011 with Colum

He became an unbiased ref overnight with that 1 decision going our way 

Perspective 😂😂

What you talking about? It was offside. The poster I was replying to was suggesting nothing goes our way. This did. That's definitely perspective.

17 minutes ago, don logan said:

What you talking about? It was offside. The poster I was replying to was suggesting nothing goes our way. This did. That's definitely perspective.

Not really when you can only come up with 1 occasion that we got the rub of the green so far this season. When on the other hand the list of bad calls against us is a list as long as multiple arms. 

16 minutes ago, don logan said:

Whoppee do

We got a decision 

The clear bias that's being shown by officials ..There is no other perspective 

Tell me .When did we last get major run of decisions in big games that we actually won from ??

8 years ago and before .The scum were claiming injustices every other week 

Its fair to say we must have been getting our fair share of big calls back then 

Now we are getting none .Last night was shocking .Clear as day for many bears  

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Whoppee do

We got a decision 

Tell me .When did we last get major run of decisions in big games that we actually won from ??

The continual narrative by the taigs really has worked a treat on some of our support. 

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The continual narrative by the taigs really has worked a treat on some of our support. 

Some would rather accept us getting treated unfairly, having to overcome referees too, than accept there's a genuine issue as that apparently sounds taigish or para.

Mental.

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not really when you can only come up with 1 occasion that we got the rub of the green so far this season. When on the other hand the list of bad calls against us is a list as long as multiple arms. 

If I could be fucked devoting time to it, I might be able to come up with a few more but I can't be arsed. The post I replied to suggested 4 points lost due to two decisions. Merely pointing out we gained 2 due to a decision at Tynecastle and celtic lost 2 at Fir Park. You agree?

1 minute ago, don logan said:

If I could be fucked devoting time to it, I might be able to come up with a few more but I can't be arsed. The post I replied to suggested 4 points lost due to two decisions. Merely pointing out we gained 2 due to a decision at Tynecastle and celtic lost 2 at Fir Park. You agree?

So can’t be arsed to compare lost points but I’ve to agree with your half arsed summation. 

13 minutes ago, don logan said:

Do you think it'll all even out by the end of the season?

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So can’t be arsed to compare lost points but I’ve to agree with your half arsed summation. 

Fucking hell...………………..like many on here you  constantly take things out of context just so you can continue to be outrageously self righteous.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

😂😂😂😂yeah .They are all bluenoses refs cause of this one decision in 500

Same as the one we got back in 2011 with Colum

He became an unbiased ref overnight with that 1 decision going our way 

Perspective 😂😂

You must be on suicide watch today.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Whoppee do

We got a decision 

we now get 2 or 3 decisions a year that can be deemed favourable and game changing .

these get analysed to death in the media like the morelos goal against hearts .but during the same match we know there were a couple we didn't get .

the media over analysis creates a myth we get more that our fare share that help us .

If we speak about it just like Gerrard did against the sheep in match day 1 we get ridiculed .

Will be very interesting to see what comes out of the charges against the club regarding the comments post collums red card for blowing kisses .I suspect that will get buried now as the SFA now know they are digging a hole from themselves .

Like any scenario .if your digging a hole for yourself. stop digging 

1 hour ago, don logan said:

People forget Morelos was wrongly flagged offside in same game at tynecastle,we had to play with 10 men at pittodrie due to wrong decision and last night porteous should already have been on a yellow before the red card incident. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

we now get 2 or 3 decisions a year that can be deemed favourable and game changing .

these get analysed to death in the media like the morelos goal against hearts .but during the same match we know there were a couple we didn't get .

the media over analysis creates a myth we get more that our fare share that help us .

If we speak about it just like Gerrard did against the sheep in match day 1 we get ridiculed .

Will be very interesting to see what comes out of the charges against the club regarding the comments post collums red card for blowing kisses .I suspect that will get buried now as the SFA now know they are digging a hole from themselves .

That's how I see mate 

Maybe you can join me in the para club

It's a growing band 

In all seriousness .Fuck these cunts that can't see the end of their own nose 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The bastards have dug a hole but they're throwing us in it, and throwing the dirt over us again, 6 grand fine for legitimate comments it gets worse by the day.

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

People forget Morelos was wrongly flagged offside in same game at tynecastle,we had to play with 10 men at pittodrie due to wrong decision and last night porteous should already have been on a yellow before the red card incident. 

Pure paranoia mate 

This won't sit well with " we are no behaving like the taigs" crew within our support 

4 hours ago, don logan said:

Versus Scum 2/9/18 McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer. Penalty should have been given and yellow card.

Versus Motherwell  11/11/18 Penalty should have been given for a Tav tackle late on   

Versus Hearts 2/12/18 Morelos scores from offside position  

Versus sheep 5/12/18 2nd yellow and red for Cosgrove wrongly issued.

There, I've made it easy for you. 2 pens we've got away with, 1 off side goal we've got, and one 2nd yellow wrongly issued to opponent. That's the lot over the season that I've listed. It's definitely not zero big decisions in our favour, but it's not many.

Do you think that compares well with those that have went against us? How do you see the parity? Why is there any imbalance?

I can list 3 times the above with key decisions against if you can't be arsed thinking of all those that have went against us.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Versus Scum 2/9/18 McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer. Penalty should have been given and yellow card.

Versus Motherwell  11/11/18 Penalty should have been given for a Tav tackle late on   

Versus Hearts 2/12/18 Morelos scores from offside position  

Versus sheep 5/12/18 2nd yellow and red for Cosgrove wrongly issued.

There, I've made it easy for you. 2 pens we've got away with, 1 off side goal we've got, and one 2nd yellow wrongly issued to opponent. That's the lot over the season that I've listed. It's definitely not zero big decisions in our favour, but it's not many.

Do you think that compares well with those that have went against us? How do you see the parity? Why is there any imbalance?

I can list 3 times the above with key decisions against if you can't be arsed thinking of all those that have went against us.

Mate I will make the list of the decisions against us 

Can you allow for a few weeks as it may take that long to jot them all down 😀

Archived