Bronzy

Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Good going to buy the goalie top and get McGregor, and the other three with Lafferty 11 xxx

Where does the fault lie in the delay of kits anyway? I've just read Forest Green Rovers have severed their contract with Hummel since they couldn't meet demands with supplying the kits to sell. 

4 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Where does the fault lie in the delay of kits anyway? I've just read Forest Green Rovers have severed their contract with Hummel since they couldn't meet demands with supplying the kits to sell. 

Every side acting like dicks  

• Like 2

Cant meet their demand cause the hundreds of thousands of our strips being made. 

• Like 1

Wonder if that would be enough time for Rangers to get the first dividend/payment in time for January?

57 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Good going to buy the goalie top and get McGregor, and the other three with Lafferty 11 xxx

They’ll have run out of number 1’s by then as everyone will have the same idea.😊

• Like 1

From what I've read all the so called "ITK" people we're told to keep schtum on this topic, that would leave me to believe theres truth in this.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not that bothered by the delay tbh as I'm waiting patiently for January so I can get the orange top with NAISMITH on the back. 

Whittaker surely..??😉

• Like 1

It's pretty poor really. Every other serious football team has their kits out in May, June, July at latest. I personally don't buy or wear them but I can imagine guys with children are getting sore ears! 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

It's pretty poor really. Every other serious football team has their kits out in May, June, July at latest. I personally don't buy or wear them but I can imagine guys with children are getting sore ears! 

They've all bought them class tops from Turkey mate 

Get paid on the 20th of the month so buying all of them. Anyone know if the orange top will be available?

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fuck Forest Green Rovers.

Bunch of vegan hippie bastards. Vanity project not a football club.

Exactly. Hummel probably stopped giving two fucks about them after linking up with the famous. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They've all bought them class tops from Turkey mate 

Mental the amount of people you see wearing them at Ibrox 

• Like 2

Just now, BlueMe said:

Mental the amount of people you see wearing them at Ibrox 

It annoys me :lol:

I can't understand how so many were able to boycott the proper kits because the club got little from it but yet they'll buy something that the club gets absolutely zero from 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It annoys me :lol:

I can't understand how so many were able to boycott the proper kits because the club got little from it but yet they'll buy something that the club gets absolutely zero from 

It's not just that. You're wearing fake Hummel gear. You've got to really think very little of yourself to stick one of those on and then go out and face the world. 

• Like 2