Good Gers pub in..... (thread)

Jack The Flipper

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Flower of Scotland mate. Sent me a couple videos looked packed for the time of year would recommend 👍

Cheers mate. Go on Saturday so first port of call on the Sunday is getting settled for the game whilst she burns herself. By the time the games finished I’ll be able to tolerate her greeting about being burnt

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Need a bar in Corralejo in Fuertaventura that’s going to show the game against Hearts? 

Avoided the Scottish bar for an OF game when I was there a year or two ago, just because I wasn't sure if it would be full of wee team fan arseholes.

Went to Penny Lane, a wee English pub on Calle La Red. Bit basic, but the owner was a nice wummin. The tims were all about 100m along the street at a bar called Murphy's.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Ah, the Scottish one is An Caisteil on Avenida Corralejo Grandes Playas.

Definitely looked a bit wee teamy.

I watched a game a few years back in the Underground, or maybe the one next door, can’t remember . Whatever, the barmaid filled a Rangers top very well.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Need a bar in Corralejo in Fuertaventura that’s going to show the game against Hearts? 

I was there last year, watched a few Rangers games in a Scottish bar in Avenue Corralejo Grandes Playa, just up the road from the Barcelo hotel where I was staying.

There's 3 different bars there, side by side , 1 shows English games and 1 shows Rangers games.

Hope this helps mate.

7 hours ago, bornabear said:

I was there last year, watched a few Rangers games in a Scottish bar in Avenue Corralejo Grandes Playa, just up the road from the Barcelo hotel where I was staying.

There's 3 different bars there, side by side , 1 shows English games and 1 shows Rangers games.

Hope this helps mate.

Stealth "check me out I've got cash" post. Nice 😁

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Stealth "check me out I've got cash" post. Nice 😁

It WAS very nice, the hotel I mean.

Not very nice of you though as presumption can make you look stupid.

1. I was giving a fellow bear an idea of where this pub was located.

2.. My daughter ( who does have money) paid for my holiday.

Your presumption added 2 + 2 and came up with 5

What is the saying about what every village has ?

40 minutes ago, bornabear said:

It WAS very nice, the hotel I mean.

Not very nice of you though as presumption can make you look stupid.

1. I was giving a fellow bear an idea of where this pub was located.

2.. My daughter ( who does have money) paid for my holiday.

Your presumption added 2 + 2 and came up with 5

What is the saying about what every village has ?

Stealth, or maybe not, "I've got a minted daughter" post.

Even nicer.

:pics:

54 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Need a pub in Correlejo that’s showing our game tomorrow lads. 

An Caisteal is closed for refurbs, the 7 pints bar I don’t think is showing it either. 

Need somewhere with a dodgy connection or Rangers tv by the looks of it

I think the one I watched a game in a few years ago was called Talk of the Town, on Calle la Red.

I can tell you right now(probably most Bears on here already know this though).... 

There are NO good pubs in Aberdeen.  None.  I went to Northern and it was full of Rangers hating bawbag Sheep.  Horrible people.  My hatred for them runs deeper, than it did previously(slight tolerance - hairline).  

Avoid where possible.  

8 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I can tell you right now(probably most Bears on here already know this though).... 

There are NO good pubs in Aberdeen.  None.  I went to Northern and it was full of Rangers hating bawbag Sheep.  Horrible people.  My hatred for them runs deeper, than it did previously(slight tolerance - hairline).  

Avoid where possible.  

:lol:

The Northern used to have a full sized stuffed Grizzly Bear in the lounge as well .... that's as near as it ever was to a Bears pub mate ... nice to see the clientele haven't changed though  ... still wedged firmly up their own arseholes then .... :p:

:UK:

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

The Northern used to have a full sized stuffed Grizzly Bear in the lounge as well .... that's as near as it ever was to a Bears pub mate ... nice to see the clientele haven't changed though  ... still wedged firmly up their own arseholes then .... :p:

Worst experience of visiting pubs in other towns I have ever had.  Aberdump is full of vile crossbred scum wankers.  

Every pub I walked into,  I had to leave.  They clocked my union flag pendant and told to FTQ and calling me a H** tramp as well as other choice names.  

They're all unhinged - male and female.  

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Worst experience of visiting pubs in other towns I have ever had.  Aberdump is full of vile crossbred scum wankers.  

Every pub I walked into,  I had to leave.  They clocked my union flag pendant and told to FTQ and calling me a H** tramp as well as other choice names.  

Totally agree mate .... pity it's a fair bit away ... but you would have been better received in the Blue Toon .... far more respectful towards the Queen and her team up there .... never mind though you will have the last laugh when we hump them (I know I know it's a vile image) tomorrow night.

9 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

An attractive young lady by herself is marched out of multiple pubs purely due to a union flag pendant? Sounds like utter bullshit.