Strange people within our support

Marky.

Getting a bit tedious coming on here these days where there is more activity in posts about politics than actual football.

The last few months on here i've seen people tell others they aren't real Rangers fans if they support their national team, or have a certain political view and so on. Give it a fucking rest!

The important thing is we all bleed blue and give to this great club. Get the politics shite out of here as it should be fuck all to do with football.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Getting a bit tedious coming on here these days where there is more activity in posts about politics than actual football.

The last few months on here i've seen people tell others they aren't real Rangers fans if they support their national team, or have a certain political view and so on. Give it a fucking rest!

The important thing is we all bleed blue and give to this great club. Get the politics shite out of here as it should be fuck all to do with football.

I agree with you to an extent, more so about the activity in threads about politics.

But it's not just about the football mate, Rangers represent more than that.

Back in the day religion was an obvious factor. We were Protestant, them catholic. That isn't so much an issue today, but national identity is...especially when our support is being marginalised after the referendum in 2014.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Don't particularly agree with your earlier point but I think that "cuckold" patter is horrendous tbf.

The alt right and the extreme social progressives on the left are full of these stupid new pejoratives... Cuckold, snowflakes, male privilege, mansplaining... fuck off the lot of you. 

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You go girl!

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye we'll just ignore the onslaught of dehumanisation of our support, the bias perpetrated by politicians and their media and the corruption at the very heart of politics ,football and society, all aligned against us.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

My dad and uncles took any choice away from me when I was wee 

the same as I did with my kids

That doesn’t make sense according to your reply to myself. Why have a mind if you can’t change it so surely that means no choice was taken away from you and you are free to change your mind about supporting the Club at anytime you wish?

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

That doesn’t make sense according to your reply to myself. Why have a mind if you can’t change it so surely that means no choice was taken away from you and you are free to change your mind about supporting the Club at anytime you wish?

Of course it makes sense. It’s football not fucking politics 

Just now, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Exactly, total contradiction.

Think he had a wee brain fart there.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Been watching this closely and reckon they have only surfaced in recent years, probably encouraged to 'become' alleged Rangers fans especially on social media by their 'nat'zi handlers to infiltrate the system and try to blacken our name and at some stage probably play the victim card saying they driven away by the Big Bad Billy Boys, there maybe a small minority of Rangers fans who do have leanings towards the crackpots, but I Honestly have never met or encountered a single one in my Rangers circles and that's quite big area. Quite frankly it's impossible to be a Rangers fan and an snp voter, the cult still want us dead end of.

More likely to be timmy at it as usual, you and I know they attend more of our games than their own to get some shit on us. The sad pathetic wanks should be exterminated.

The sad thing is though we do have that "special breed" of supporter that will still vote for the nazi party, for them there is no hope but a blissful long rest when their lives end, not that I wish or will try and make sure that happens, I just want them to be out of their misery as they are not getting Independence.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

My dad and uncles took any choice away from me when I was wee 

the same as I did with my kids

:huh: So, just to clarify this point you are trying to make...are you saying, you don't want to support Rangers then?  

There's always a choice, regardless of what you are brought up with.  Sorry to say this, but suggesting you have none is nonsense. 

2 hours ago, PSL said:

Anything religious or political can take a flying fuck to itself in all walks of life. Just calm down and have a laugh ffs. No idea what half of it means to me anyway if i'm honest and most just pick a bandwagon to jump on

Exactly. Politics and religion have nothing to do with football. 35% of our fans are not Protestants according to a fan survey so if folk would like that 35% to fuck off, let's see how that goes. I support Rangers due to Andy Goram, Ally McCoist, Richard Gough etc etc, players who made me love football. No Rangers fan will ever tell me what to think or believe in, but I will get drunk with them and follow the team with them no matter what they think about the pope or john knox.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Of course it makes sense. It’s football not fucking politics 

You state why have a mind if you can’t change it then go on to say choices were taken away from you. Makes no difference if it’s politics, football or just what you have for breakfast you are free to change your mind on anything according to your post or why have a mind at all?

25 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Exactly. Politics and religion have nothing to do with football. 35% of our fans are not Protestants according to a fan survey so if folk would like that 35% to fuck off, let's see how that goes. I support Rangers due to Andy Goram, Ally McCoist, Richard Gough etc etc, players who made me love football. No Rangers fan will ever tell me what to think or believe in, but I will get drunk with them and follow the team with them no matter what they think about the pope or john knox.

The way politics is going in Scotland is having a direct impact on the club.

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

:huh: So, just to clarify this point you are trying to make...are you saying, you don't want to support Rangers then?  

There's always a choice, regardless of what you are brought up with.  Sorry to say this, but suggesting you have none is nonsense. 

I initially was talking about politics and probably worded my statement wrongly hence the confusion 

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

There's no much of a choice in which team you support and rightfully so

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

No one is telling anyone who to support.  We are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs,  but that wanker came into the stadium to film and push his political agenda against the fans who do believe in our clubs traditions.  So we have every right to voice our displeasure if we see fit!  

2 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

You state why have a mind if you can’t change it then go on to say choices were taken away from you. Makes no difference if it’s politics, football or just what you have for breakfast you are free to change your mind on anything according to your post or why have a mind at all?

Yes but .......

I was talking about....... ah fuck it