Strange people within our support

Marky.

Loving a football team because you were indoctrinated is one thing. Political indoctrination is another. I'd say it's more important to make your own mind up in politics than in football. I'd have a far lesser view of someone if they said they vote one way because it's the way your family have always voted and it's how they brought you up to vote than if you go to Ibrox because it's how your dad brought you up. The latter is the development of family bonds, the former is maybe that too, but it's also teaching you what to think, rather than to think for yourself. 

For that reason there SHOULD be political variety at Ibrox. It'd show we're free thinkers and not sheep.

Maybe the guy should take note of how many sing Rule Britannia as it’s nigh on everyone in the stadium at times.

Dont know what’s wrong with these people, let’s vote to make a country that detests us independent and free to do whatever they want to us with their ‘anti sectarian’ policies and such.

You might say politics and football shouldn’t mix and even if that’s the case you have to be a fucking loonball to support these clueless nationalists who will 100% take power without a democratic vote if independence is voted in.

To anyone here who is one of these Yes wankers, you lost get over it.

1 hour ago, starofdavid said:

HaHa Ha...says the retard that pretends to be a soprano.....the avatar  is a bit of mystic pal

dont take it seriously,i dont thing your a mafia gangster ,although you probably salivate at the thought ,you sad fukin dreamer 

I fucking don’t even know where to start with this ??

32 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

No one is telling anyone who to support.  We are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs,  but that wanker came into the stadium to film and push his political agenda against the fans who do believe in our clubs traditions.  So we have every right to voice our displeasure if we see fit!  

Wouldn't worry to much about him, he will be busy banning people on FF shortly.

4 hours ago, BillySastard said:

It's a free country. We can vote for who the fuck we want without being bullied or pressurised into someone else's point of view.

The common thing here is we all support Rangers and that's all that matters.

Our Sovereign Lady does not welcome repubs and seditionists to the home of  Her Queen's Eleven ??

images.jpeg

33 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There's no much of a choice in which team you support and rightfully so

Theres no choice in who you are brought up supporting

but if i were brought up supporting a Club then grew up and realised that that Club and its support represent ideologies im against then id stop supporting them

If you were a die hard nationalist would you sit in huge crowds of people singing pro Union and anti nationalist songs? i wouldn't and i think folk who do are just sad. I also know ex servicemen who support celtic and sit there listening to their anti British pro IRA songs celebrating the deaths of soldiers and i think theyre sad and pathetic for sitting thru that shite same as i think any big Yes voter who sits in Ibrox wishing we werent staunch unionists is sad and pathetic

If i take my 7 year old to a game i dont ask the other 50,000 fans in Ibrox to watch their language and not sing naughty songs, i know those songs will be sung and i know what im getting into when i take my Daughter, the nationalist scum should do the same - vote however you like but the fact is we are historically a PUL Club and if you dont like it then you know where the door is, dont ask us to change years of tradition because you have some braveheart taig fantasy of independence

40 minutes ago, Inigo said:

For that reason there SHOULD be political variety at Ibrox. It'd show we're free thinkers and not sheep.

It shouldn't be vocalised or expressed at Rangers games tho, as ive said, vote for whoever you like but if you want to shout about it then do it at an SNP rally and not at Ibrox

Fantastic to see how quickly this thread raced to 5 pages.

Why? Because all right-thinking Bears are rightly disgusted by the type of delusional taig-loving jizz-monkey that would attempt to rally support for the SNP in THE NAME OF THE FAMOUS GLASGOW Rangers.

Blood boiling. No true Rangers fan votes SNP. End of.

"God Save the Queen" isn't to do with independence, but whether the country is Royalist or Republican. Apparently SNP would retain the Queen as head of state in the event of independence. On the other hand I think the campaigning to move to a Republic would begin as soon as independence was achieved (which it won't as far as I'm concerned).

Saying that we shouldn't be having to listen to this type of campaigning for independence anyway. The country clearly voted no and this was meant to be a once in a generation thing. The people's choice should be respected. I don't want to have to go through another 2 years of listening to their shite again in the build up to anot her ref.

Lastly, can you believe in independence and support Rangers? In my opinion yes. At the end of the day it's all about loving the club first and foremost. However, Rangers fans that do this have to realise that they are promoting a viewpoint that will ultimately affect both our society and our football club for the worse. We have seen exactly how we are treated by certain groups within Scotland. These people will have more power within an independent Scotland. So for me independence is something that is completely at odds with protecting the future of our club.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It shouldn't be vocalised or expressed at Rangers games tho, as ive said, vote for whoever you like but if you want to shout about it then do it at an SNP rally and not at Ibrox

I couldn't care less what's vocalised, but people of that persuasion clearly have more sense than to start singing or making a scene about it anyway, seeing as they never do. Which is why it's all the weirder that folk get upset about nationalists in our fan base.

As for some guy quietly talking to himself whilst taking a video, honestly, who cares.

6 hours ago, Marky. said:

This popped up on my Twitter, I’m not sure if this guy is trying to be ironic or what.

What fan of any club would go to their team’s home game and film this to make a point?

What a weirdo. ?

I don't think anyone cares what a poet who died 700 years ago thinks ? 

Enough weirdos on RM mate without bothering about twitter

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I would hope not neither.  Thought it was just a piss take account.  

I will always associate him with the Jaffa monster as his views seem to be bloody identical. Maybe I am wrong but something inside me tells me it is the fat fucker, excuse the language in front of a lady.

7 hours ago, Marky. said:

This popped up on my Twitter, I’m not sure if this guy is trying to be ironic or what.

What fan of any club would go to their team’s home game and film this to make a point?

What a weirdo. ?

This guy needs a reality check. I reckon if you asked every fan from Saturday how they voted on the referendum 4 years ago he would have found his 300. Theyre called Yes voters! 

Oh, and Happy Union Day to everyone on RM 

I have no real problem with Rangers supporters voting for the SNP, it’s their right, they’re deluded but it’s their right, however what I can’t understand is why they want to see the Union flag banished from Scotland, our club proudly fly’s and supports it.

If we got independence we could be the only place in the land that still displays it, we’d be like the scum with their Tricolour, a foreign flag in a different country.

Anyone who thinks the republican snp would tolerate us in an independent Scotland is deluded in the extreme, they openly mock us at will, what makes the naive think that things would be better without the protection of the Union.

The words of   Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller reach far and wide, ignore them at your peril.