Strange people within our support

Marky.

3 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

I ask you, would the club itself agree with the pish that's been spewed in this thread? 

Politics and football don't mix. We all have things to complain about. Always.

I follow my team where it matters, on the fucking pitch which the club will be more than happy with. 

Which is fair enough that you think that. But you have to accept you're naive and at odds with the vast majority of the support. 

4 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Still didn't answer my question cause you can't...

Which part of The Rangers are a Unionist and Loyalist club...while you are a republican are you failing to understand, incidentally the club is the fans always.. not the weak board ??????

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Which is fair enough that you think that. But you have to accept you're naive and at odds with the vast majority of the support. 

Take the naive away and I do accept what you say. It does not make me any less of a fan though and Rangers would agree with me. 

Can you accept that some of us follow the football club purely for the, you know, Football? 

14 hours ago, BlueDevil said:

In an Independent Scotland, surely yes voting Rangers fans realise our club and fans shall be treated as (no voting traitors). 

People like Tommy Sheridan running our country because wee Alex cannae...wee Nic's no been accused of aggresive rugmunchin' yet... Just as well euthanasia hasn't been introduced yet in Scotland, because we all no it was the pensioners fault (war veterans).

And Gerry Cinnamon might sing a wee Shitey song with Martin Compston on drums featuring Frank McGarvey on Tamborine.

We are already treated like no voting traitors an we won the referendum 

the un-democratic yes mob are still trying to create division in our country, if we lost the referendum and were organising rallies we would get the jail for treason. they bastards are getting away with murder while the snp are in power 

an that wee dickhead GC already has an song out there called hope over fear

i wouldn’t piss on a yes supporter wether he pretended, or even deluded himself into thinking he’s a true Rangers fan or not, scum of the earth them cunts

On 18/09/2018 at 11:26, minstral said:

What makes me sick is they know what our club is all about, so why follow our club. They will never change our support, we are Protestant, Monarchist tradition and Unionist, and they  can fluck off and support another club.

This! 

Why support a club with our history and identity if you find it bothersome?! The quintessential British club...

On 19/09/2018 at 01:47, BillySastard said:

Fuck right off. I follow us for the football. You know, Rangers Football Club?

That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you.

I'm sure the club will agree with me.

If you are a Rangers man or woman and fully understand the history of the club then secession isn’t something a Rangers fan can support so you FRO.