Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

KingKirk

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Radio Clyde (I know but I'm bored) saying it's contractual, that it always had to be Hampden for both.

these were my first thoughts too last night .

they could possibly have moved to another stadium .but hampden would already have been paid for for both matches and another stadium would need to be paid for .and it wouldn't be a few grand either probably a 6 figure sum 

4 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I would imagine that there maybe a rethink on this. Despite the time difference between the ko times, there are still going to be a great many people in Glasgow, who despise each other, at the same time.

No different to every other day of the year then to be fair. :pipe:

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We'll get blamed for the carnage that will happen. 

Guarantee it. 

We got blamed for Hibs being on the park at Hampden, because they had a right to do so as they won the game, we were just looking for trouble! 

With this one, it’ll be “you’re game was at 12 noon, you’s shouldn’t be celebrating reaching the final! No H*** allowed in Glasgow after 5pm” 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Let's not fucking leave the stadium after our game, see how they cope with that, 8hr singing the billy boys while glasgows finest try and get us out the ground lol

If we win, I’m getting exuberated out ma tits & taking a bit of the old Hampden turf home! 

Was thinking . The scum are arriving back from Germany Friday

It will not be the best preparation having to kick off at 12 , very early for them

In hindsight , maybe they will get the later time .

Having the sheep fans in the City and out, so they can travel  home, at reasonable time makes much more sense

Archived