Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

KingKirk

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's yet again another farce from the SFA.

Is it too much to ask for some foward thinking. A contingency plan if both us and the taigs get through and are kept separate in the draw.

I honestly think they were sitting with fingers crossed that the old firm would  be paired together. 

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If true, it must be lunchtime then around 6pm as the 2 ko times.

Mental. Though wouldn't surprise me if Murrayfield had told the SFA to fuck off with their request for stadium hire.

Murrayfield would have bitten their hands off for one of the games.

Will be more to do with SPFL and SFA maximising revenue.

Seems risky. I guess the SFA/Hampden has budgeted for the 2 games and the SFA are forcing it through.

Wonder if Murrayfield / SRU told them to piss off or if this was always the plan?

They should really have announced before the games what the scenario would have been with us both going thru and not being drawn together. Seems they were hoping we would meet in the semis and problem would have been solved!

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

They should really have announced before the games what the scenario would have been with us both going thru and not being drawn together. Seems they were hoping we would meet in the semis and problem would have been solved!

An announcement before the game would habe required the SFA to plan ahead. Something they are incapable of doing. 

Totally convenience they sat on their hands praying for an old firm draw. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Would have preferred the later kick off from a completely selfish point of view in terms of drinking 

I think you might find that Police Scotland will apply to have an alcohol ban in place that day ... With the talking shop in Edinburgh giving that idea it's full backing...

Archived