Fuck the sfa

BailliestonTB

17 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Not getting the logic of some people in here. They seem happy that Fergie did it yet, at the same time,  annoyed that it's gone public and that it should be kept behind closed doors.

Surely if you echo and agree with Fergie's comments then the more public the better?

Just about to post the same thing. We have the right to have our opinions heard and the louder we shout them, then I'm all for it. Fuck the haters. Every single one of them....

34 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fuck the SFA and one Paul Gascoigne need to be sung loud and proud at the cup semi live on telly, added bonus it’s against the sheep who his best performance in a Rangers shirt and best I’ve seen in Scottish football came against.

It's the perfect time to do this ?. Right on the SFA door step. 

On 13/10/2018 at 14:21, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not so much of fuck the SFA - but fuck those jacobites that have infiltrated into it. 

Need to get Scotland back to the Scots, and fuck those republicans. 

Can't think of any situation where we could get back to where we were before 2012, think things are too far gone now. The only possible scenario IMO, would be if the entire team was raised from Rangers players or at least 90% of them.......................and we all know that will never happen, till then support for the national team will be restricted to the bitter bigots from the rest of the country and lost to the majority of the Rangers support

On 14/10/2018 at 10:06, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

That's the gayest thing I've ever read on this forum 

The gayest think I've seen all week is your "hero" say "i didn't mean anything by it , it was meant tongue in cheek" , by fuc* thats an embarrassment to gays who usully show more balls than that and tell the truth.

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

As long as he doesnt backtrack with some lame excuse "it wisnae me, eh my phone was hacked! They used a body double ........." 

Knew it was coming, scared it might cost him some cash. He clearly goes out of his way to make his point and interrupts McCulloch twice to play to the crowd which is no bad thing but backtracking on something he clearly feels passionate about is embarrassing .

4 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Knew it was coming, scared it might cost him some cash. He clearly goes out of his way to make his point and interrupts McCulloch twice to play to the crowd which is no bad thing but backtracking on something he clearly feels passionate about is embarrassing .

Tongue in cheek? What a chance he had to send a real message. Bottled it!