14 million loss.

Bakbear

On 01/11/2018 at 06:19, kris1984 said:

Well let me put it this way. Next year they will be a £50-55m turnover (excluding Dembele sale) and we’ll be £40m+ if you don’t include retail. Easily close to £50m if you do.

Gap off the field is disappearing but we helps if they don’t get CL money next year. This year report almost doesn’t matter.

Erm how'd you work out their turnover at that low? 

On 01/11/2018 at 09:00, RowX said:

Wonder which member of the ‘key management personnel’ was paid £783,000 with a £125,000 bonus. 

Did we achieve anything that warranted a £125,000 bonus during the period?! 

I don't think anything was achieved to warrant a bonus'. Someone should have been sacked after the Pedro disaster.  I hope the bonus's will be handed back like when Stockbridge was told to hand his back.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think anything was achieved to warrant bonus'. Someone should have been sacked after the Pedro disaster.  I hope the bonus's will be handed back like when Stockbridge was told to hand his back.

Any member of the key management team that delivered results equating to a 14 million pound loss does not deserve to be paid 783k pound never mind a bonus. 

In principal I object to any CEO earning that kind of salary and I especially object to a CEO of Rangers being paid that. I may be naive but if Rangers are a 38 million pound a year business then our CEO should be getting less than 250k. 

Ffs, I run a business that generates 67 million USD revenue a year and I can assure you I don’t get paid that kind of money. 

Tims turnover pre-Brenda. Since we’ve been gone. You can see the normal figure when they aren’t in CL

2016 - £50m

2015 - £49m

2014 -£64m 

2013 - £75m

2012 - £51m

It will still be above this due to player sales and probably better deals but not a million miles away. If we can get turnover back to £50m a year, which we are on course for, then we’re not far off them

On 03/11/2018 at 11:12, Bakbear said:

Any member of the key management team that delivered results equating to a 14 million pound loss does not deserve to be paid 783k pound never mind a bonus. 

In principal I object to any CEO earning that kind of salary and I especially object to a CEO of Rangers being paid that. I may be naive but if Rangers are a 38 million pound a year business then our CEO should be getting less than 250k. 

Ffs, I run a business that generates 67 million USD revenue a year and I can assure you I don’t get paid that kind of money. 

You do realise his salary is nowhere near £738k yeah?

His salary was £215k last year with a bonus of £64k 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

You do realise his salary is nowhere near £738k yeah?

His salary was £215k last year with a bonus of £64k 

No mate. I was just going by the post by RowX

dont know how to multi-quote but he said “I wonder which member of the key management personnel got 783k.” 

Given your specificity I am assuming “key management personnel” means more than one person. 

If our CEO is getting £215k then that’s a much more realistic salary. Thanks for the education. 

29 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

No mate. I was just going by the post by RowX

dont know how to multi-quote but he said “I wonder which member of the key management personnel got 783k.” 

Given your specificity I am assuming “key management personnel” means more than one person. 

If our CEO is getting £215k then that’s a much more realistic salary. Thanks for the education. 

The £738k definitely includes Robertson & Dickson, I suspect it also incldues Mark Allen 

On 05/11/2018 at 16:25, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Interesting to see Rangers leading all other clubs in Scotland and England. 

I don't see it as a positive, not too sure if you do. We have to raise other revenues so that we're not so reliant on matchday income.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:12, Bakbear said:

You want to ask for a pay rise then tbh.