14 million loss.

Bakbear

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Not one for getting too involved with the finances. But fuck me. 14 million pound loss for the year up to June. That sounds fucking worrying. 

The charlatans running us are doing well I bet they have rewarded everyone who helped in the scam to get control of us.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

The charlatans running us are doing well I bet they seem to have rewarded everyone who helped in the scam to get control of us.

Comes as fuck all surprise to most of us . Its still the same charlatans with their noses in the trough. I wouldnt let any of them run a market stall.

That doesn't include ST and EL money.  In effect that paints a picture on last season and the massive failings under Pedro and then not appointing a better manager than Murty.

It's depressing but I hope and expect our accounts in the next 12 months to show a closer balance.

4 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Add in retail and Europe than that means next year will easily be a £50m turnover, which is us pretty much even with the bheasts on a yearly basis if they don’t get champ league money

With all the strips we’re selling? retail isn’t even close to being sorted 

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

With all the strips we’re selling? retail isn’t even close to being sorted 

Well let me put it this way. Next year they will be a £50-55m turnover (excluding Dembele sale) and we’ll be £40m+ if you don’t include retail. Easily close to £50m if you do.

Gap off the field is disappearing but we helps if they don’t get CL money next year. This year report almost doesn’t matter.

55 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Well let me put it this way. Next year they will be a £50-55m turnover (excluding Dembele sale) and we’ll be £40m+ if you don’t include retail. Easily close to £50m if you do.

Gap off the field is disappearing but we helps if they don’t get CL money next year. This year report almost doesn’t matter.

remind me of their bottom line against ours...… both businesses are in no way comparable, even with converging revenue. Trying to pretend they are serves no purpose other than to delude. 

9 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

More reason why the Gerrard experiment has to work. 

He’a on a 4 year contract and no doubt it’s hefty wage.  If it goes completely tits up I doubt we’ll be able to shift him.  We should be offering 12 month rolling contracts the way celtic do and if a manager proves himself a major asset then offer a longer deal.  

Can't see anything in accounts that shows major spend on stadium.

Staff costs up by £6.5m Player registrations up by £5.8m

As I see it the bulk of the "additional" loss is down to poor decisions in the transfer market.

Yet now several millions later SG is bemoaning the lack of quality and saying he's going to go out and buy better players.?

4 hours ago, RowX said:

Wonder which member of the ‘key management personnel’ was paid £783,000 with a £125,000 bonus. 

Did we achieve anything that warranted a £125,000 bonus during the period?! 

Robertson ?? or Allen ?? A bonus for Robertson would be unbelievable ffs. 

2 hours ago, RoboBear said:

Can't see anything in accounts that shows major spend on stadium.

Staff costs up by £6.5m Player registrations up by £5.8m

As I see it the bulk of the "additional" loss is down to poor decisions in the transfer market.

Yet now several millions later SG is bemoaning the lack of quality and saying he's going to go out and buy better players.?

Having recently & publicly thanked DK for his backing.....

4 loanees as regular starters, guys we spent money on not in the side for varying reasons.

Not sure quite how well he’s been ‘backed’....