George Adam MSP (SNP)

Laudrup1984

7 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Paisley has a great history but unfortunately a Dystopian future it appears.

It's iconic place in the textile industry is still remembered but It's like every other place in the snp controlled Scotland soon to be transformed into an Islamic paradise, sorry I meant to say Parasite.

Can't get much more dystopian than that.

31 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

There's the crux mate - and the sooner the non catholic community in Scotland realise that, the better for Scotland. 

I think a lot are wakening up mate, but there are some that you just can't drum any sense into.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The type who tell us we should seperate our politics and football allegiances, maybe they should ask their favourite politicians to do the same.

Given how many politicians in Scotland follow the green and grey hooped rippers of underaged arses I doubt we'll be seeing that happen anytime soon. 

Meanwhile we're subjected to bp9 and his buffoonery in support of the haters of things British.

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Given how many politicians in Scotland follow the green and grey hooped rippers of underaged arses I doubt we'll be seeing that happen anytime soon. 

Meanwhile we're subjected to bp9 and his buffoonery in support of the haters of things British.

You should learn to ignore him mate, he loves a wind up and once you realise that and stop replying you will have more time to interact with other like minded Bears.

You get the same muppets falling for his shite constantly, some folk never learn.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You should learn to ignore him mate, he loves a wind up and once you realise that and stop replying you will have more time to interact with other like minded Bears.

You get the same muppets falling for his shite constantly, some folk never learn.

You are gonna have to stop talking so much sense bud, I'm running out of fucking reactions here and it's no even dinner time yet Ffs ???

21 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Some fuds might want to ignore him mate but fuck having a wee appeasing taig-like troll getting free reign.

Call him out every time, he hates it, throws out nonsense about anti SNP and pitchforks, then goes into hiding again. Job done.

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Tbf Sparkle Paisley has been in decline for years, I despise The SNP and you are right, Paisley is a dump, Town centre is full of beggars junkies and jakeys and no decent shops to speak of so the place is just a fucking cesspit, Now I could be wrong here as I only moved back to Paisley less than 2 years ago for family reasons but I always thought Paisley was a traditionally labour voting town pre 2014 Indy referendum and don't remember it being that much better before the likes of The swamp Creatures you mention in your post arrived on the scene, Trouble is I know people who would rather chew their own arm off than vote Conservative, The mentality in Paisley is that everything really is Westminsters fault especially The Big Bad Tories, The very same people with little or no aspiration to get off their backsides and make a better life for themselves but instead expect everything to be handed on a plate to them and take no accountability whatsoever for their own shortcomings, Sadly these people seem to think that The SNP is their salvation and Independence their utopia. ??????????

Unfortunately those people are everywhere now not just Paisley, it’s a fuckin sin that there are so many people in this day and age that seem to think it’s their right to demand everything without having to work for it.