Morelos indiscipline

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

However,  the reality is,  he shouldn't of had the booking in the first place.  It was unwarranted.  

I think we wanted him to get the card he knew walking away when the ref was wanting him to come over would get him carded.

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think the way he kept launching his arms in the air then as soon as he was booked he just walked away 

We'll never know I suppose just felt very deliberate 

No point worrying though.....I only realised after the game that it may have been a beneficial booking!! 

On 25/11/2018 at 16:32, With Heart and Hand said:

I get your point but at the same time his lack of discipline has cost us points and cost us games, ill back any Rangers player but I won't defend them if they are part of the problem and are costing as games as a result of that 

he needs to just keep his head down and try his best not to get involved in this shite, hes become a target but that's not an excuse for him going off the rails

The problem is the refs seem to have it in for him. No reason other than they are a bunch of pettyminded overly officious cunts who can't wait to book Rangers players. There are plenty of other players in the league do far worse then him and get away with it.

47 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I genuinely don't think he is anywhere near as indisciplined as some people make out.

I think some have bought into the paper/pundit talk.

He is a fiery person, and wears his emotions on his sleeve, but I don't think he lacks discipline.   I actually believe that the language barrier might be an issue.

Que?

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

I genuinely don't think he is anywhere near as indisciplined as some people make out.

He is a fiery person, and wears his emotions on his sleeve, but I don't think he lacks discipline.   I actually believe that the language barrier might be an issue.

Nailed it mate.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he has played 67 games and missed 3 due to suspension since he arrived. He was never suspended at HJK Helsinki. In all competitions, you are talking 131 games of football - 3 suspensions.

The one thing about Morelos is he never seems to get injured perfect for this League where our players are kicked and physically assaulted with regularity.

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

👍

Very good point Gogzy.

The more the season goes on .... the more inclined I am to think that the language barrier must definitely have a part to play in it .... but then again I think ... surely he must have had an even bigger language barrier problem when he played in Finland .... but his record shows he never got punished to the same degree there as he has been playing here in Scotland.

Which makes the case for him being singled out by refs here even more probable .... making it more like the officials are the ones who have the problem and refuse to understand any that Morelos' may have  ... as some (not all) of the cards he has been given are a complete joke.

:UK:

14 hours ago, cushynumber said:

he has played 67 games and missed 3 due to suspension since he arrived. He was never suspended at HJK Helsinki. In all competitions, you are talking 131 games of football - 3 suspensions.

Shamelessly taken from FF.

Last season prior to joining Rangers.
12 games for Helsinki, Zero bookings.
First 12 games in Scotland, 5 bookings.

This season.
5 bookings and 1 red card in 13 games.
2 bookings in the league cup in 2 games.
St pats entire squad, 10 bookings and 1 red card.
Alfredo has seen a card in the same number of games as the paedos entire squad.
They have played 7 league games without a booking.
Exactly the same as just one of our players.