*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We are better than many  people think. Inconsistent though, as is everyone else in the division.

The title is up in the air for now, and we may be only a few players from the standard required to lift it. January transfer window could make or break it. Both the filth and us are looking at players. Which manager will make the right choices though? It will go right down to the wire IMO. Bring it on!

Aye we have been far to inconsistent, many have said on here about it's and buts, but like you say January is gonna make or break our season. But if we can raise our game to levels we played at today then we will be a force the second half of the season. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The baldy fuck has had the easiest scum captain shift ever.

We will win title 55 this season and the wee dick will run away to a third rate foreign team to retire. No bottle for a real fight.

Yes mate, wind well & truly taken out of his sails today!

I suspect scum may be reconsidering any new contract offer!

Long overdue, but great to see when it came!!!

41 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Totally agree mate.

They just melted & to see those arrogant bastards just passing the ball anywhere but intended was a joy!

I think we may also have witnessed the destruction of the myth that was ‘Broonaldo’!

Flat-track bully hiding in a one-horse race for his career, journalists emptying themselves that he beats Aberdeen and the likes of Waghorn. Kiernan, etc. to medals. First hint of ability and competition and he falls apart.

Lovely stuff!  :guiness:

that was the best and most terrifying afternoon ive had in a long long time, totally dominated yet i always felt we needed a second....

so i found myself watching the stream, kept refreshing this forum as i knew the stream was a couple mins behind...last 5mins i was just glued to flashscores, thats a long 5 minutes!

you can feel a rush within you, when jack scored i let one out, when that display on flashscores said finished...fucking right i let it all go, happy as fuck!

Where's that performance been??? Was absolutely outstanding and we created chance after chance with our high intensity. 

Can't wait to go to work tonight and get it right up they fenian bastards in work. 

You've earned your break lads and look forward to seeing a fresh Rangers with some new additions. 

I'm struggling to put into words exactly what this win means for us all. So many times we've come up short.....it was getting to the stage that one more win for them at Ibrox was going to be it for us. Last chance saloon time in a sense. Had we lost today, they would now expect to beat us wherever we played. We have now not only reclaimed the bragging rights, but at long last, we've rebuilt fortress Ibrox in 90 minutes today. 

This was a special win in more ways than one. We've not only shown that when the chips are down...and we're not firing on all cylinders, we CAN step up and take them on and win. Not only that, it's broken that psychological hold that they held over us. That's the big one for me. Now the squad knows the way to beat them and gives them that winning mentality! 

It's been such a long time coming........enjoy the night Bears. We're back, and on our way forward!!! :UK: :UK: 

14 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Flat-track bully hiding in a one-horse race for his career, journalists emptying themselves that he beats Aberdeen and the likes of Waghorn. Kiernan, etc. to medals. First hint of ability and competition and he falls apart.

Lovely stuff!  :guiness:

🍻 Yup!!

Archived