Kevin Thomson

Ferris Bueller

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Meh. Tbh, If Gerrard, Allen and Mulholland are happy for him to be in that role then that counts for more imo than whether Lee Wallace is upset as he runs his contract down.

Im not saying anything about Murty, I actually quite like him. Just saying it must be a shitter for wallace having to work under the guy thats essentially fucked his career with us

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Im not saying anything about Murty, I actually quite like him. Just saying it must be a shitter for wallace having to work under the guy thats essentially fucked his career with us

I get that but tbh, Wallace's career with us was practically done anyway. With his injury history there was almost no chance he'd get offered a new deal this summer anyway.

From everything I've heard, although he had a 'bust-up' with Murty that's not who raised it as an issue higher up.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

What was Stephen Wright position? sure I read recently he was off to Dundee.

He was in charge of the intermediate group of the Academy (including the Boclair students and worked with the school to co-ordinate the programme between them and the club). More of an administrative role than a coaching one.

Aye, he's off to Dundee. Taking up the head of youth role there seemingly. Got a fantastic reputation within youth football and done a great job establishing the Fife elite academy

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He was in charge of the intermediate group of the Academy (including the Boclair students and worked with the school to co-ordinate the programme between them and the club). More of an administrative role than a coaching one. 

Ah ok, so where has Davie McCallum gone?

Just now, pcbear said:

Ah ok, so where has Davie McCallum gone?

At a guess, I'd imagine he's just going back to a more general coaching role rather than being the head of the group. Could be wrong here but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a particular pathway in mind for KT to progress towards a more management-type role over time.

Just now, The Dude said:

At a guess, I'd imagine he's just going back to a more general coaching role rather than being the head of the group. Could be wrong here but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a particular pathway in mind for KT to progress towards a more management-type role over time.

He impresses me every time I hear him interviewed or co commentating on Rangers TV and I reckon he has solid old school values as well , if his coaching is as impressive as his chat I think you might be correct is saying heading towards a management type role.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He impresses me every time I hear him interviewed or co commentating on Rangers TV and I reckon he has solid old school values as well , if his coaching is as impressive as his chat I think you might be correct is saying heading towards a management type role.

I love listening to him. Interviewed him once or twice too and can just sit and chat shite about football for hours. I'm sure he actually said in one of them that long-term he wanted to be a manager but was in no rush and was happy to spend years coaching and being the best coach he can first.

38 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The last time I was in Dykebar there were a few bright sparks right enough.

There were a few who could actually talk to to the TV and get messages back from it.  

A great seat of learning.

:lol:

Why am I not surprised that you spend time in Dykebar 

Hope your treatment helped mate 

🤣

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why am I not surprised that you spend time in Dykebar 

Hope your treatment helped mate 

🤣

After taking that bait, you need a wee visit mate.  :lol:

Many a good Johnstone man has passed through those wards and came out more traumatised by the experience!

It's the fucking staff that need treatment!