Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So suddenly it’s not a stamp but a new rule that any foot anywhere near the baws is a straight Red. 

What a load of utter bullshit. 

Some on here just hate Mo that much because he has shoved all the criticism right down their throats that they want him to look bad no matter what, worse than a taig the lot of you. 

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sure someone mentioned it had been discussed on RC phone in, with panellists saying it was a red. That's all I've heard about.

The narrative now seems to be that he's been booked so nothing more can be done. Yet I'm sure this season the compliance officer has acted upon yellows with refs to ensure they've appreciated the severity of the challenge when dealing with it. 

That is amazing but I suppose they do have to mention them and bad decisions sometime. :happy:

I broke my personal decision not to listen to them or sportscene last Sat coming home from the game after the 4 penalties, it was funny at times (one wanker was going back to 1970 and a penalty given against selick for Abz in a cup final :lol:) but had to turn it off after about 20 minutes. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So suddenly it’s not a stamp but a new rule that any foot anywhere the baws is a straight Red. 

Some on here just hate Mo that much because he has shoved all the criticism right down their throats that they want him to look bad no matter what, worse than a taig the lot of you. 

The guy is a muppet, always has been and always will be.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is amazing but I suppose they do have to mention them and bad decisions sometime. :happy:

I broke my personal decision not to listen to them or sportscene last Sat coming home from the game after the 4 penalties, it was funny at times (one wanker was going back to 1970 and a penalty given against selick for Abz in a cup final :lol:) but had to turn it off after about 20 minutes. 

Just watched the press conference, it’s the snidey condescending tone they use when Macca doesn’t think it’s a Red. 

Shower of wankers. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So suddenly it’s not a stamp but a new rule that any foot anywhere near the baws is a straight Red. 

Could stick a few others in there,  Tav, el Capitan, for one. 

1 hour ago, backup said:

Radio Clyde 33mins in claiming there is a referees directive that any movent towards the groin area is a straight red, heard the same a few weeks ago but can’t confirm it.

Thursday 7th Feb Clyde 1 Superscoreboard via Radio Clyde app.
https://clyde.listennow.link/1320003

Get this guy to fuck admin clearly just here to try and wind cunts up with BS Morelos kicked broon square in the nuts ya fud no booking no retrospective punishment so get yourself tae fuck and tell lies somewhere else

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve settled mind on Tav, he is what he is so I’m just going to marvel at the good things he does and try and bite my tongue at the other stuff. 

.Good plan. I'm with you on this. Mind you, the next time he hits the first defender with a cross ball ...

2 hours ago, backup said:

sky showed it from behind the goal, posted earlier in the thread, still doesn't look good.

Didn't realise Sky showed it from behind goal. 

It looks far more incriminating for mckenna from that angle than any other.

Prob why sportscene never used it.

😂 Bawsburst. 

I don't know whether you excel yourself more on here or on the Politics Forum. It's a close call.

'Dug shit'...

'I refer you to my previous dug shit'...

'Your ability to understand my dug shit is your problem, not mine. I bid you goodnight.'

This is how it almost always goes. When the person he's talking to is quite clearly understanding his dug shit for what it is.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

😂 Bawsburst. 

I don't know whether you excel yourself more on here or on the Politics Forum. It's a close call.

'Dug shit'...

'I refer you to my previous dug shit'...

'Your ability to understand my dug shit is your problem, not mine. I bid you goodnight.'

This is how it almost always goes. 

Oldco bawsburst would have the substance to hand though to backup his hypothesis. Newco Bawsburst aka Backup can't backup his own 😂

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

Can't believe after seeing it from the angle being shown on here you are still calin it a stamp.

Madness.

I mentioned in another post that smsm, pundits and a lot of fans appear to have no idea what a stamp actually is.........either that or they are at the bam up.

It's never a stamp in a million years. Only people saying it was are the plethora of Rangers haters in this country.

3 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I mentioned in another post that smsm, pundits and a lot of fans appear to have no idea what a stamp actually is.........either that or they are at the bam up.

It's never a stamp in a million years. Only people saying it was are the plethora of Rangers haters in this country.

Would love to see someone stamp a player while hopping about on his opposite foot trying to keep his balance. 

Archived