backup

Morelos card appealed.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's troubling you that the evidence clearly demonstrates it not to be a red, isn't it.

Can't confirm it? Why not? Because you've not looked or because it's not there? Genuine questions.

Maybe ask clyde that question, they made it public to the nation.

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I remembered as I posted about Jack that it seemed harsh, but what I was trying to say was that the Brown's tackle looked much the same type, but you are right when I look at it again the ball is away by the time he lunges into the St Mirren player. I assume it has not been mentioned on TV, Radio or the papers ??

Sure someone mentioned it had been discussed on RC phone in, with panellists saying it was a red. That's all I've heard about.

The narrative now seems to be that he's been booked so nothing more can be done. Yet I'm sure this season the compliance officer has acted upon yellows with refs to ensure they've appreciated the severity of the challenge when dealing with it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

Reekin'

29 minutes ago, backup said:

Radio Clyde 33mins in claiming there is a referees directive that any movent towards the groin area is a straight red, heard the same a few weeks ago but can’t confirm it.

Thursday 7th Feb Clyde 1 Superscoreboard via Radio Clyde app.
https://clyde.listennow.link/1320003

Any chance we can see the directive that was claimed?

By the way, who the hell brings superscoreboard as evidence in a fact based discussion, that is just a wee bit mental.

Think I will judge the footage from both angles and can see Alfie is def not trying to kick anyone in the nuts but get his footing and cunty McKenna is trying his hardest to kick fuck out of our lad.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm asking you as you've highlighted on here.

You need to read and understand my post on the matter, pretty straightforward.

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I remembered as I posted about Jack that it seemed harsh, but what I was trying to say was that the Brown's tackle looked much the same type, but you are right when I look at it again the ball is away by the time he lunges into the St Mirren player. I assume it has not been mentioned on TV, Radio or the papers ??

You don't mention "something that didn't happen....", worse than fucking Roswell getting anything against ceptic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

She pays his EBT as well, don't tell anyone.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

Welcome mate. Good to see another bear online. WATP IMO 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

tell us what big jock knew to prove your legitimacy

11 minutes ago, backup said:

You need to read and understand my post on the matter, pretty straightforward.

I have. You've said you can't confirm a specific point. Ive asked whether that's due to you not exploring it, or doing so but finding no such evidence.

On a thread where much has been said about the rules, the criteria for a red, that's not unreasonable to seek clarification. 

That you've injected some RC whataboutery that apparently you've heard of before (no details for that revelation either) as a means to somehow substantiate your view that it is a red card offence should embarrass you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Guilty verdict 18:02 then

Building the gallows as we speak. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

Welcome brother.

WATP FGAU WDDWA #LETSGO FTP 

N.S BROTHER.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sure someone mentioned it had been discussed on RC phone in, with panellists saying it was a red. That's all I've heard about.

The narrative now seems to be that he's been booked so nothing more can be done. Yet I'm sure this season the compliance officer has acted upon yellows with refs to ensure they've appreciated the severity of the challenge when dealing with it. 

That is amazing but I suppose they do have to mention them and bad decisions sometime. :happy:

I broke my personal decision not to listen to them or sportscene last Sat coming home from the game after the 4 penalties, it was funny at times (one wanker was going back to 1970 and a penalty given against selick for Abz in a cup final :lol:) but had to turn it off after about 20 minutes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So suddenly it’s not a stamp but a new rule that any foot anywhere the baws is a straight Red. 

What a load of utter bullshit. 

Some on here just hate Mo that much because he has shoved all the criticism right down their throats that they want him to look bad no matter what, worse than a taig the lot of you. 

The guy is a muppet, always has been and always will be.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You don't mention "something that didn't happen....", worse than fucking Roswell getting anything against ceptic.

😁

37 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

Great 6th post mate, welcome aboard. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

When do we find out about this?

Plume of white smoke at 6 o’clock 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is amazing but I suppose they do have to mention them and bad decisions sometime. :happy:

I broke my personal decision not to listen to them or sportscene last Sat coming home from the game after the 4 penalties, it was funny at times (one wanker was going back to 1970 and a penalty given against selick for Abz in a cup final :lol:) but had to turn it off after about 20 minutes. 

Just watched the press conference, it’s the snidey condescending tone they use when Macca doesn’t think it’s a Red. 

Shower of wankers. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, KingBillyWATP said:

Thank you to

God and

The Queen

For giving us

Alfredo Morelos

Why do you lot always go over the top with the username. You might as well just call yourself “I shag ma maw” for all the good it does.