BBC DEMO VB protest

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The mods on there are really a bunch of cunts if that’s the case.

All other posters should grow a back bone and repost it.

Why would any fan group or forum be against this or its promotion ?

Whatever the reason, all we can individually and collectively do is share as much as possible, raise awareness, and attend.

Hopefully those of us with contacts on FF or who perhaps don't use social media are working hard to do just that.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

UB are aware and have retweeted the demo message today. I'd imagine they'll confirm their intentions in due course.

This isn't about individual groups in the slightest, it's about us all playing our part in demonstrating for the good of the club and our fan base.

EXActly why was hoping others would get involved   👍

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are correct, but LBH, they make up offences against us when we don't even do anything. Innuendo and lies being their fayre to demonise us, we don't need orange vests for that.

The idea is also to garner support from both within our ranks and outwith. As you know from my posts in the other thread, there are many within our very own who have disdain for the OO for God knows what reasons, but to be clear, our culture and traditions are also under threat from within, as you see quite readily from posts in here. Some are only too ready and willing for us to be sullied into submission.

It matters not to them the words being changed and cleaned up in the Tommy Burns melody or those from the Orange song shert, they simply want them gone.

I proposed the yellow vests because it is very current and very powerful in it's imagery and it's message, in what it has become to mean accross the planet. The oppressed fighting back against the tyranny of the establisment. Not dissimilar in the principles of the glorious revolution itself.

Still prefer an orange vest as it’s a very signal of everything they detest and want destroyed (us)

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Orange hi-vis would be better😉

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

They would indeed. However, as we know, they would be cited by the media as being sectarian.

I wear orange hi-vis top and trousers every day at my work does that mean my employers are sectarian for insisting I wear them? :hmmm:

15 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

This was posted on FF today but now taken down, shower of complete arseholes. Forum for knicker wetters and tampon users.

They refused to promote the first two BBC protests - any mention resulted in bannings.

Mark has to be in control...

Well done BRU.

A reminder and request to all to make whatever arrangements  necessary with your travel companions, RSCs, mates that sit beside you at games etc to attend the demo. 

We need every bear to find a way to be there, and show our feelings starting with our strength of numbers.

Spread the word, and do your bit. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Well done BRU.

A reminder and request to all to make whatever arrangements  necessary with your travel companions, RSCs, mates that sit beside you at games etc to attend the demo. 

We need every bear to find a way to be there, and show our feelings starting with our strength of numbers.

Spread the word, and do your bit. 

I think it is important to keep bumping this SEMA for tonight and until the 16th March :thumbup: