“We should be beating these teams”

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

nothing  on  the edge about this the defender fucked  up as did the ref. its as clear as day

BB238E4A-4722-4101-97F1-29A890EA100E.jpeg

Yeah, I saw that in the video mate. Which are always better than a still, but thanks anyway. Doesn't change my mind.

Playing on the edge of legality lol what a phrase. 

Next time Morelos gets booked for a tackle or barge, he’s clearly playing on the edge of legality. 

Or when he gets wrongly booked for diving, again playing on the edge of legality. 

Considine is literally a toe away from being carry coaded by Morelos. 

Just now, gogzy said:

IMO he generally doesn't do it until he gets pissed off at getting no decisions.

He isn't going to cut it out as it's part of the modern game.  Modern strikers are constantly overplaying their hand.

Yup plus the fact he’s Columbian and they breed it into their footballers.

Even if VAR goes universal in every league you ain’t going to stop it.

all I’m saying is if players are going to do it don’t moan and greet about the ref when he doesn’t buy a genuine foul.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Playing on the edge of legality lol what a phrase. 

Next time Morelos gets booked for a tackle or barge, he’s clearly playing on the edge of legality. 

Or when he gets wrongly booked for diving, again playing on the edge of legality. 

Considine is literally a toe away from being carry coaded by Morelos. 

lost for words mate,  likes football but doesnt know the rules lol

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

it doesnt matter that he was trying to hinder ffs lol, he did hinder him and fouled him.  it was a pen.  the ref fucked up and Aberdeen got away with one. if Goldson or worrall done this, people on here would calling them everything. 

Don't get uptight cause some guy of the internet thinks it's not a penalty mate. I'm not the Compliance Officer or anything. 

It matters if he impedes him enough to warrant a penalty.

Technically? Yes. Stonewaller? No. Close call? Yes. Often not given? Yes. Upsets me massively? No.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Don't get uptight cause some guy of the internet thinks it's not a penalty mate. I'm not the Compliance Officer or anything. 

It matters if he impedes him enough to warrant a penalty.

Technically? Yes. Stonewaller? No. Close call? Yes. Often not given? Yes. Upsets me massively? No.

im just saying how it is mate. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s a penalty and a clear goal scoring opportunity lol. 

What striker in the world goes down if they’re not impeded clean through on goal? 

Sadiq??? 

But it was a clear penalty all day long but I don't think player would have seen red tho

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Sadiq??? 

But it was a clear penalty all day long but I don't think player would have seen red tho

The rules are if it denies a goal scoring opportunity without making a genuine attempt to get the ball then it's a penalty and red.

You've said it's a clear penalty. Did the defender make a genuine attempt to play the ball? Where?

Its one where the impeding is minimal, but technically when breaking it down there conclusion should be penalty and red by the letter of the law. Again it's went the opposite way.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The rules are if it denies a goal scoring opportunity without making a genuine attempt to get the ball then it's a penalty and red.

You've said it's a clear penalty. Did the defender make a genuine attempt to play the ball? Where?

Its one where the impeding is minimal, but technically when breaking it down there conclusion should be penalty and red by the letter of the law. Again it's went the opposite way.

I never said I didn't think it was a red just that even if a penalty had been awarded I don't think the player would have walked.   But I do think it was a red

18 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The refs have been shocking this season and we have been robbed with many big decisions, however I find it a bit comical that there was nowhere near the same outcry last season with a similar amount of bad officiating. Seems it's being used as an excuse for Gerrard!

We replaced a youth coach with an even less experience youth coach but a Legend in the game, people get the two mixed up thinking he will automatically be a great Manager.

The refs have been shocking this season and we have been robbed with many big decisions, however I find it a bit comical that there was nowhere near the same outcry last season with a similar amount of bad officiating. Seems it's being used as an excuse for Gerrard!

Pedro got some awful ones too and the xenophobia was shocking. We need to stick with Gerrard and let him mould his team. 

John Beaton says hello. 

aye Let's start acting like the taigs and pretend the only reason we got beat is cause the refs

load of pish. Our manager is shite and our players dont give a fuck that's why we are where we are. We havent improved that much and folk saying we have are just spouting the same pish Warburton patter

If this was anyone other than the celebrity Gerrard hed be taking some severe criticism. I don't want him sacked but he has cost us the league and the cups with a much higher budget than almost every other manager so stop this bullshit. He deserves criticism. You'd think we were fans of some diddy team the way some go on and try to polish jobbies