Should we demand VAR

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It is being introduced to the game worldwide. It is the way forward in football. In saying that, I thought PSG were robbed.

Exactly why it's still and will be open to abuse 

Corruption has gone mad 

I'm not convinced yet I would like some more decisions given against us to convince me otherwise  .We don't get that often đŸ¤”Â you see

6 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

It seems to me that we have been victims of some honking referee decisions especially this season, and with celtic claiming the same (although seems to have gone quiet on this front since our challenge has fallen off a bit!!) Surely its time we demanded VAR  or a similar cheaper version, has to be cheaper than foreign refs (who will still make mistakes) and might make the SPL more attractive as a product, as teams will no longer be able to get away with playing hammer throwers! Sick of watching games being ruined by inept/or worse refereeing decisions.

I think it’s a must as it will stop the most bizarre and wrong decisions and anything must improve our shitty refs.

Why is there always a shout for foreign refs and not English refs?

18 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I think it’s a must as it will stop the most bizarre and wrong decisions and anything must improve our shitty refs.

Why is there always a shout for foreign refs and not English refs?

If the VAR decisions are made by the same idiots who refused to rescind Alfie's yellow card, then VAR will not help at all

5 minutes ago, doonald said:

If the VAR decisions are made by the same idiots who refused to rescind Alfie's yellow card, then VAR will not help at all

Of course it will. Video evidence will put them under scrutiny to get it right. It's pretty much black and white at that point. They can't embarrass themselves and make a mockery of it. That's not how it works despite the conspiracists.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Of course it will. Video evidence will put them under scrutiny to get it right. It's pretty much black and white at that point. They can't embarrass themselves and make a mockery of it. That's not how it works despite the conspiracists.

Video evidence should have seen Alfie's yellow card rescinded. They don't appear to be the least embarrassed about making a mockery of that bad call. Maybe you are correct however, we shall see.

16 minutes ago, doonald said:

Video evidence should have seen Alfie's yellow card rescinded. They don't appear to be the least embarrassed about making a mockery of that bad call. Maybe you are correct however, we shall see.

You do make a good point. The video evidence was clear.