At what point does gerrard become sackable

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Gerrard will become sackable if he scores a hatrick against the Rangers Legends. Unless he scores 4 against Liverpool in the second half, obviously.

Sackable then hero within 45 minutes. The RM way......

10 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I dont think we have to worry about him being sacked, supposedly leeds are in for him.

Leeds can get to fuck imho:tu:........... Stevie's here until Klopp leaves Liverpool.

Which is hopefully a few seasons from now.

30 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Wit you searching to get they types of ads? Not taking the cunt mate

It’s a woman’s shop advertised on the dr website mate, dunno wit to say lol

trust me this but, the amount ma wife spends on clobber I couldn’t afford a fucking mistress  unfortunately ☹️ 

11 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

According to some super computer this is how the season is gony pan out🤞🏻 If it does, he can stay as long as he wants 

16A90A5D-A21D-462A-9C33-10A1B76678E7.png

I can understand the rebel doing this tbh . Building up the hopes of those  gullible bears/ idiots that buy this rhag .

It is so typical of this rhancid red top . It has the desire of building our hopes up , yet motivating the bheasts . So clever tbh

All that matters , is we stay focused . Win our games till be get them at bheastville . See what happens then

Any more dropped points by them . Then I might start giving this little table above some more thought .:whistle:

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I can understand the rebel doing this tbh . Building up the hopes of those  gullible bears/ idiots that buy this rhag .

It is so typical of this rhancid red top . It has the desire of building our hopes up , yet motivating the bheasts . So clever tbh

All that matters , is we stay focused . Win our games till be get them at bheastville . See what happens then

Any more dropped points by them . Then I might start giving this little table above some more thought .:whistle:

😂

10 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

It’s a woman’s shop advertised on the dr website mate, dunno wit to say lol

trust me this but, the amount ma wife spends on clobber I couldn’t afford a fucking mistress  unfortunately ☹️ 

Yeah they knickers looked expensive 

Archived