***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Clarke's got this lot fucking purring.

I'm laughing back to myself at all the fuds of a certain persuasion phoning in on Radio Clyde, "pure buzzing about this appointment" - NO, you were pure buzzing that McLeish had been punted. Clarke will offer nothing to this team.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Clarke still won t be out under pressure i bet.

Christ, McLeish was put under pressure when Scotland won games!

It's a busted flush, SFA will keep him on for the WC campaign - even if we go through to EURO2020 or not. They are skint and can't afford to go through another recruitment/payoff.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Serves the SFA right for binning McLeish, a manager that had actually won things and managed at a high level, for this dour plastic pitch 10 men behind the ball wank.

A manager that also get them through to the playoffs - gets very little credit for it and was conviently forgotten after the Kazakhstan game, media were smelling blood. I couldn't see Clarke getting us through that group.

I've said this many times to people but if Scotland want to progress then they need to get the fuck out of Hampden. 

Big games at Ibrox and the Piggery. 

Middle tier at Easter Road, Tannadice or Pittodre. 

And the pishy nae cunt cares about games at St Mirrens shitty park. 

How the fuck are they going to get an advantage playing in such a souless dump that is Hampden. 

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Belgium are just pure class. 

How did such a small country produce so many genuinely world class players in a 10yr period?  Same wae Ajax for about 20yrs from about 85-05.

A joy to watch. 

They are good but crumble when it matters, they won’t win anything.

This is their golden generation, much like England who had world class players all over the pitch but couldn’t win a trophy.

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

I've said this many times to people but if Scotland want to progress then they need to get the fuck out of Hampden. 

How the fuck are they going to get an advantage playing in such a souless dump that is Hampden. 

Well, that and better players would help.

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Mate

A better stadium isn't going to help O Donnell control a ball or Charlie Mulgrew pass

Archived