Morelos MUST stay

KeyserSoze

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Cheers :Fod:

You new that already, so why post because of an incorrect spelling of a name. If you are going to reply then post something with substance. Your reply makes you seem like a child.

4 minutes ago, Wil198 said:

You new that already, so why post because of an incorrect spelling of a name. If you are going to reply then post something with substance. Your reply makes you seem like a child.

😂😂😂 

Anyway......I reckon both Dafoe and Davies will be up to speed next season do we might not miss Morales to the extent we fear. 

4 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

😂😂😂 

Anyway......I reckon both Dafoe and Davies will be up to speed next season do we might not miss Morales to the extent we fear. 

Morelos (hope I spelled correctly this time) is only 22. He is a Columbian international and will only improve. He has been singled out this season because of how good he is and I don't think we could replace him. 

We need to stand by him because he needs our support.

15 minutes ago, Wil198 said:

Morelos (hope I spelled correctly this time) is only 22. He is a Columbian international and will only improve. He has been singled out this season because of how good he is and I don't think we could replace him. 

We need to stand by him because he needs our support.

Correct spelling of the name this time. He's Colombian though.

I'm sure the majority of us want to keep him but it's almost inevitable he's leaving

5 minutes ago, Amato said:

Correct spelling of the name this time. He's Colombian though.

I'm sure the majority of us want to keep him but it's almost inevitable he's leaving

You should have placed a comma after 'him'. I just wanted to talk about Rangers.

On 04/04/2019 at 18:57, Courtyard Bear said:

It could also be said we can’t rely on Tav not to have his usual brain fart as well. 

Both of them can be a liability to the team. Funnily enough Tav gets a pass because they say he’s great going forward but Mo doesn’t for scoring the goals 

I agree Tav is prone to a lot of mistakes and if you analysis a lot of the goals against us they come from that side. I think he is one of our best technical players but I do think we need to find a right back that can simply defend and understands where to be positionally. A static back line would be my preference and it would give more freedom to the midfielders and the wide players. Morelos is still a liability we can’t afford.

On 05/04/2019 at 07:50, MrMckee said:

Could of easily scored 40 goals this season if he wasnt suspended for 10 games. Think how much that would add to his value. 

A Professional sports psychologist could therefore add value. Say another 5 goals which would do us good and his sell on value in a couple of seasons (he’s here for 55btw)

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I agree Tav is prone to a lot of mistakes and if you analysis a lot of the goals against us they come from that side. I think he is one of our best technical players but I do think we need to find a right back that can simply defend and understands where to be positionally. A static back line would be my preference and it would give more freedom to the midfielders and the wide players. Morelos is still a liability we can’t afford.

Fair balanced comment mate. 👍

You sure you’re in the right place. 😂

Just watching the Hearts v Spoonburners,Sutton creaming himself over the physical way in which Ikpeazu of Hearts plays,thinks he's brilliant BUT when Morelos uses his strength,he has mental issues,he's a thug,he's needs controlled and harshly dealt with,WTF?

Anyone believes there isn't an agenda against Morelos needs to take a look at themselves.

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Just watching the Hearts v Spoonburners,Sutton creaming himself over the physical way in which Ikpeazu of Hearts plays,thinks he's brilliant BUT when Morelos uses his strength,he has mental issues,he's a thug,he's needs controlled and harshly dealt with,WTF?

Anyone believes there isn't an agenda against Morelos needs to take a look at themselves.

Morelos raises his arms and kicks out at people who hack him down ikpeuzu gets on with it though. 

he's a liability and he'll be a liability if he's still here next season, were better off getting rid and replacing him. I don't know why so many think Morelos is some unique player who will be impossible to replace, he didn't cost a lot of money, well find a good replacement and will be better cashing in before he costs us more games

38 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

he's a liability and he'll be a liability if he's still here next season, were better off getting rid and replacing him. I don't know why so many think Morelos is some unique player who will be impossible to replace, he didn't cost a lot of money, well find a good replacement and will be better cashing in before he costs us more games

I see more of a problem with the compliance officer looking at the players attacking him and not doing anything before he reacts than his actual temperament. I think he has been fine, much more lenient than I would have been to some of the cunts.

44 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

For every Morelos you end up with 10 Kevin Kyle or Jon Dalys. It's not just as easy as buying a cheap player and hoping he'll score 30 goals a season.

I agree with what Bordersbear said in regards to performance, in alot of the games this season where we have played poor the players tend to just punt the ball to Alfie in the hope he'll do something. He's turned alot of losses into draws and draws into wins by the amount of work he does on the pitch. It leads to alot of the players being lazy and not attempting to run by a man or look for good passes, just punt it to Alfie in the hope he produces something magical. He's a young player with a good future ahead of him but we are literally a one man team sometimes, teams know we are just going to run the wings and cross it all game and they have us sniffed out. Killie and Aberdeen are perfect examples. It's why we had to do something different against Hearts because Berra and Soutar are 2 of the best defenders in the league, they would love Candeias on the wing whipping in shit crosses, easy for them. Thats why it was vital that we mixed it up and hopefully we'll continue to do that. My worry is when Morelos gets back into the type the players don't return to type.

Need to know what options are out there to replace him. If the recruitment department have decent quality replacements lined up then cash in and move on. 

If there aren’t any quality replacements then stick by him. No point in bringing in players who won’t cut it. I’d rather deal with his out bursts and have 30 goals a season from him than a lad who scores 15 with an exemplary disciplinary record.  

The issue is leaving us short in big games. If he can sort himself out in those fixtures we still have one hell of a talent on our hands.