Can the dolly mob spike the taig treble.

backup

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Be interesting to see if there is widespread coverage and condemnation about celtic’s sectarian problem like there was towards us after Clarke moaned about us a few weeks back.

Aberdeen having a press conference tomorrow? BBC news showing highlights with subtitles exactly what they were singing? 

Wouldnt hold my breath.

The sheep aint happy.

Scott McKenna believes Aberdeen have not been refereed fairly during their two meetings with celtic at Hampden this season. The centre-back wondered how Dedryck Boyata escaped punishment for his aerial collision with Gary Mackay-Steven but Dominic Ball wasn’t so lucky when he cleaned out Ryan Christie. (Scottish Sun)

-Sam Cosgrove claims the referee let celtic get away with off-the-ball fouls during the semi-final clash. (Daily Record)

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Just watched the two red cards there. Least they put a couple of boots in. Show that to morelos and tell him to do that if he plans on getting sent off again 

i thought the 2nd yellow for ball was a bit unlucky they both went for the ball and  christie got the worst of it i did not think it was intentional from ball to hurt him  if it happened the other way round would it still be a red card  i doubt it

2 hours ago, billscott said:

i thought the 2nd yellow for ball was a bit unlucky they both went for the ball and  christie got the worst of it i did not think it was intentional from ball to hurt him  if it happened the other way round would it still be a red card  i doubt it

It was his second yellow not a straight red. So it would have been a yellow for Christie if the other way round. 

3 hours ago, LV said:

It was his second yellow not a straight red. So it would have been a yellow for Christie if the other way round. 

i know it was a 2nd yellow did not word the last bit properly what i meant was  if it had been christie already on a yellow would he have been given a red card ?

1 minute ago, billscott said:

i know it was a 2nd yellow did not word the last bit properly what i meant was  if it had been christie already on a yellow would he have been given a red card ?

For Christie to get a yellow he would have had to commit murder.👍

8 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

The sheep aint happy.

Scott McKenna believes Aberdeen have not been refereed fairly during their two meetings with celtic at Hampden this season. The centre-back wondered how Dedryck Boyata escaped punishment for his aerial collision with Gary Mackay-Steven but Dominic Ball wasn’t so lucky when he cleaned out Ryan Christie. (Scottish Sun)

-Sam Cosgrove claims the referee let celtic get away with off-the-ball fouls during the semi-final clash. (Daily Record)

Good to see other clubs speaking out about this but we're paranoid 😉

15 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Good to see other clubs speaking out about this but we're paranoid 😉

Hope others step up to the plate.celtic have already started to muddy the waters re McInnes song with the whataboutery.